“A great way to start your day at yellowstone.”
Review of The Breadboard

The Breadboard
Ranked #24 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stopped here a couple of times to grab sandwiches before heading into Yellowstone for the day. This place was a real deli with bread choices such as dark rye and various cheeses. Service was excellent, as were prices. My kids opted for cinnamon raisin bagels and cream cheese.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We were tired and hungry from traveling all day, saw the Breadboard across from our hotel so we walked over. The "open" sign was on but no hours were posted on the door, so when we walked in and all the chairs were up on the tables-we thought they were closed. When we asked, the girl said "no we are open", so we went up to the counter, we were not given a choice of cheese on our sandwiches, which we figured out we had a choice after we got our food. When asked if it was to stay or go, we had the impression they wanted us to go, so I asked if they were about to close (at 4pm) and were told they were open until 7pm! The food was fine, but out of all the places we visited in Cody Wy, this was the only one we felt unwelcome. They were much friendlier once they had our money and we were leaving!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Similar to Quizno's and Subway, but much more affordable and much better bread! They bake their own bread daily, and usually run out of the sunflower kind, which is definitely the best! Fresh ingredients, terrific service, and great price.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

we had bagels that were so-so, more a bread than a bagel, not NY style that is for sure, that said they were tasty and the coffee was excellent, best cup of coffee in town I think hands down, the drive thru is tricky for a big truck so park and go in. Sandwiches are excellent too and recommended.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Very, VERY loud. My veggie sandwich was good, but I couldn't enjoy it for all the loudness. You get your own drink at the drink station and clear your own table when you're done. I tried to read the paper, but just couldn't concentrate. I don't know if they had loudspeakers or if everyone was just yelling, I just remember it being LOUD! Doubt I will go back.

Been to The Breadboard? Share your experiences!