“Pricey but delicious ”

The Breadboard
Ranked #22 of 94 Restaurants in Cody
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Description: Since 1978 the Breadboard has been serving the people in Wyoming great food in Cody, Lander, Riverton and Buffalo. Our family owned restaurants serve the highest quality sandwiches and soups prepared with the freshest ingredients around. Our freshly baked breads and homemade bagels are spectacular. In Cody, we are serving breakfast and lunch six days a week. Discover what the locals already know: The Breadboard rocks!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

12 inch subs are around $12 which is pricey for me. We got the sunflower bread which was delicious. The sandwiches were tasty and filling. The staff was helpful and friendly. Restaurant and bathrooms were clean.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife spotted this place just after we arrived in Cody and as we were more than ready for lunch we parked and went in. Immediately greeted by all the staff behind the counter who were ready to explain everything including the soup on offer for the day. Ordered the tomato, red peppers and Gouda soup and shared an 8 inch Chicken, salad and avocado sandwich. Everything was tasty and delicious and the service wonderful. We are already planning to go back on Monday.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

The Stoker was the best sandwich I have ever eaten. Jalapeno bacon is awesome. Tons of food for the money.

Funny story is there was some crazy lady with an accent running around just cutting in front of everyone taking pictures. Very rude lady. I don't know if she was in love with the older grey haired dude or what. He may want to watch out if she is a stalker.

2  Thank mikahj4545
Reviewed 22 May 2018

The Food was Great, but the service was horrible. Pretty sure one of the employees was outside by his car smoking dope.

1  Thank sjones1820
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I keep going here because the sandwiches are so good (veggie on sunflower bread, my favorite) but the friendly fast service really puts it over the top. Consistently all hands go into action to give us the quickest meal possible, all is done with flair and with care. Not a fancy place by any means, but if you want tasty food that is also fast and affordable, here is the place to go. I only wish I lived closer, so I could eat there more often. A favorite with our family for decades!

1  Thank unhappy c

Been to The Breadboard? Share your experiences!