“Great dinner”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Tampa, Florida
“Great dinner”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We had a great meal with perfect old west ambience! The kids and I walked around the hotel after dinner and I wish I could've seen inside one of the rooms! Loved the feel of the place! Many original furnishings!

Kotzebue, Alaska, United States
“Touch of history with your meal”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Brought my mom in law here because of her interest in the west. Restaurant looks like something that might have existed in the 1880 -1890s. Wait staff was friendly, and welcoming. Even the menu was entertaining. That huge bar that you see? supposed to be the one that the Queen of England gave to Buffalo Bill Cody.

Some ordered from the menu wife and I went for the buffet. food was tasty, and I ate until I was stuffed. my favorite item was Bison ribs. Who knew that "buffalo" was so delicious? All items were tasty, and there was nothing that I wouldn't have eaten.

We were just finishing up when we hear gunshots. But these weren't the sounds of an LA style drive by, it was 6pm and a western show was being put on. Sent the son and mom in law out to watch while we settled up. Afterward, mom said that this was for her, an experience better than Disneyland.

• Visited September 2013
Bozeman, Montana
“Historic Restaurant in a historic town”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We ate here, I had the cowboy burger, could only finish half before I was full, so I had yummy leftovers for lunch the next day. My husband got the 8 oz prime rib, I tried a bite, it was excellent, and it was large. It was in Au Jus with horseradish on the side. We both got the "Irma fries" as our side choice, and they were good. Pretty much red skinned potatoes cubed up with a seasoning added that had a good kick! He also got a salad from their salad bar with his meal. Our daughter (3) got a grilled cheese sandwich, which comes with your choice of fries, chips, or mac and cheese. The service was good, the waitress was friendly. I thought it did take a little long to actually get our food, but is wasn't too bad. Just a little longer than the norm. The next time we go through Cody, I think we'll try somewhere else, since there wasn't anything that we had that is luring us back.

• Visited April 2014
Casper
“Carnivores of the world unite and run to the Irma!!!!!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I have been coming to the Irma for prime rib for 19+ years now and they still do it right! It all started with a salad bar that has most everything that I like on a salad bar. Then they brought me a scrumptious Shrimp Cocktail that kept the party going. But finally, they got to the main event: they brought me the famous Irma Prime Rib! Baked potato was wonderful, the garlic toast was perfectly done, but the prime rib was off the charts! I am just done eating and typing this review at the table and my mouth is still watering. Especially because the perfect dipping sauce for the meat was available, creamy horseradish. I am already dreaming of my next trip to this fine establishment in Cody. Bye the way, be sure to check out the awesome wooden bar that compliments the dining room, a real piece of history.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Randy B
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great food... atmosphere .. good service.. friendly people!
The only downside is he bar is open to the lounge/dinning and they allow smoking in the bar, which flows through to the lounge area.

• Visited June 2013