“Average”

Add it.
Taco John's
Ranked #39 of 93 Restaurants in Cody
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We ordered tacos and black beans with rice. The taco shells are thin. I considered the meal sufficient for fast food.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I had never tried a Taco John's (never heard of it until this trip), so I thought I'd check it out. The food was about like you'd expect at a fast food Mexican restaurant. The chips and queso were a surprise. The queso contained meat, beans and pico de gallo...very tasty!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

a nice surprise, more of a restaurant than simply fast food, the cooks prepared our food with care and skill it was a very enjoyable meal, we took it to go and ate at Beck Lake Park, which is across the lake from the drive thru, I'd recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

I always enjoy going to Taco Johns. My only complaint is that their ice tea is very strong; you usually have to add extra water....I always enjoy their little potatoes and the stuffed grilled taco....

Reviewed 26 November 2013

We go there at least twice a week of bring the food home. Never greasy & always good. It's just as the commercials say it is.

Been to Taco John's? Share your experiences!