“Suprise Surprise Suprise”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stopped at the restraint on our way back from Yellowstone. Looks are deceiving. The place is decorated kind of wild but the food was amazing. I was not expecting Chicken Cordon Bleu but it was amazing!!

4  Thank Sandy K

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our server was the worst. After our initial drink order, she never asked any of us if we needed a refill. I stopped her and asked for a beer. She said she'd get it right away the promptly forgot about it. I went to the bar to get my own beer. She was sitting on a bar stool. She said "oh, I forgot, I was busy" to which I replied, "well, I was thirsty". My steak had little chance of making up for this. I ordered a medium rare ribeye. I'm not sure what I got but was not a ribeye. Dry as trail dust and tougher than wang leather. Take your business to the Rib and Chop house. We liked it so well we went there twice.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We didn't have reservations but were told that the wait would be around 20 minutes. 50 minutes later we planted ourselves near the hostess and she checked to see how much longer. I'm guessing she had forgotten about us since a ton of people had been seated in the meantime and there were plenty of open tables. We finally got seated and waited about 10 minutes for the waiter. Food took forever to come out and by then we weren't really hungry. The waiter was attentive. Definitely the lowlight of our trip.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was a nice surprise for our 30th anniversary. Prime rib for my wife outstanding, Sirloin for me can't remember what the desert was but we cleaned the plates.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

this place is a little pricey but the food and service is well worth it. they have live bands and you never know who will be in there, we have seen Tanya tucker and Vince Gill and his wife in there at different times so you never know. GREAT ATMOSPHERE