“Bubba's Catering”

Bubba's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Cody
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bubba's is only an hour’s drive from spectacular Yellowstone National Park. If you're looking for mouth-watering, hickory-smoked meats, look no further than Bubba's Bar-B-Que. Enjoy in the restaurant, or take it with you for picnics and road trips -- our meats are awesome alone or in sandwiches. We’re sure to have something to satisfy your hunger whether you’ve been hiking all day or are going to the rodeo in the evening. Not only do we have the best bar-b-que in Wyoming, but we also have sandwiches, burgers, steaks, an awesome salad bar, and great choices for the kids. Don't forget about our homemade desserts and generous selection of micro-brews.
Fox Lake, Illinois
“Bubba's Catering”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Bubba's did an excellent job catering for the Bigfoot Owners Club International. The food was delicious, hot and ready on time. Anyone who needs catering in the Cody area should look them up.

Tomahawk
“good food at a great price”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

real good bbq and baked beans... it was just yummy The portions were big and we couldn't eat all we were served.

Visited September 2013
lebanon, NJ
“BUBBA'S CATERING”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

BUBBA'S catered two dinners and five breakfast meals for the Bigfoot Owners Club International (BOCI) Annual Rally held in Cody, WY at the Ponderosa Campground in September 2013. They did a FANTASTIC job for the one hundred plus members who attended. The food was well prepared, plentiful and served on time by a friendly staff. No one went hungry. They have our highest recommendation. We would definitly use them again. President BOCI.

Louisiana
“Really?”
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

You expect good beef in Wyoming but the beef was tasteless and the servers were terrible--- the could not even operate the register and very slow even late with few customers. They recommended the beans :::: a mistake. Eat somewhere else.

Texas
“Loved the food”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

My husband and I ordered the brisket sandwiches on Garlic toast....loved that toast! They were really good as was the homemade chips that came with them. My son got the fish and said it was great. My daughter got the chicken strips kids meal...it was a lot of food! The portions were large for everything we ordered....just the way we like it!

The service was a little slow and there were flies flying around. They have fly paper in the entry. I don't know what the deal was with the flies, but that was a little annoying.

I also ordered a pound of brisket to go later in the day. I dealt with the supervisor named Dani for this. She was very nice. I also wanted a whole pie, but she said they are supposed to be ordered 24 hrs. ahead of time. However, she left word for the person coming in after her and told me to call 30 min to an hr. before I wanted to pick up the to-go meat and ask if they were able to get a pie done. I did and they were! So, I was very grateful to them for making that whole pecan pie for me and the pecan pie was delicious!!!

• Visited September 2013

Been to Bubba's Bar-B-Que? Share your experiences!