“Nice Lunch”

Zapata's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 87 Restaurants in Cody
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Nice Lunch”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We love Mexican food!!! Zapata's food was wonderful. We had a nice lunch with all the trimmings, and enjoyed looking out on the street and people-watch at the same time. Like in so many other establishments in the Cody area, people were friendly and forthcoming. Had it not been for just one bad experience that followed our stay at the Red Pole Ranch, our trip to the West during the government shut-down would have been 100 percent perfect!

• Visited September 2013
sunnyskyCodyWy, Owner at Zapata's Mexican Restaurant, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know how much you enjoyed your lunch at Zapatas. My staff and I try very hard to make sure everybody has an enjoyable time and a great meal at Zapatas. Hope to see you again on your next visit to Cody.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“good home food”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We enjoyed a nice lunch and it was good New Mexican food. The prices were not out of line and we enjoyed kidding the waitress along with the manager - both made our time there a great relaxing time.

Visited March 2014
sunnyskyCodyWy, Owner at Zapata's Mexican Restaurant, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Thank You so much for taking the time to write about your visit to Zapata's. So glad you enjoyed your meal and the staff at Zapata's. We try very hard to make sure all out clients have a good time and a great meal. Look forward to seeing on your next trip.

Billings, Montana
“Great New Mexican Food”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I have dined at Zapata's many times and never had a bad meal. Everything is made fresh daily. Really like beans and rice. Usually get the fish tacos or the spinach enchiladas with the awesome sour cream sauce. Great margaritas and some of the best chips and salsa this far north I have had. They also have a deck for watching what goes by on main street. Check it out!

Visited March 2014
sunnyskyCodyWy, Owner at Zapata's Mexican Restaurant, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
So glad you enjoyed your meal at Zapata's. My staff and I try very hard to make sure you have a good time and most of all enjoy the food. I take great pride in making all my food fresh everyday. Look forward to seeing you in your next trip.

Cody, Wyoming
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Lots of Mexican restaurants in and around Cody. None come close to this one. Excellent food, great service, very pleasant atmosphere. The salsa and nacho chips were really good. Tried the Jalapeno Margarita and it also was very good.

• Visited March 2014
sunnyskyCodyWy, Owner at Zapata's Mexican Restaurant, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Thank you so much for your review. I am always glad to hear from a happy customer. My staff and I try very hard to make sure everyone is happy with their meal and service. Again Thank You so much and look forward to seeing you again.

“Not so good!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The food is so so and serving sizes were about average. Good location, right on main street but atmosphere is a little on the chinch side. Pricing was average.

• Visited June 2013
Sorry you didn't enjoy your visit to Zapata's. I was surprised that you thought my portions were small. I will tell you that most of the people that come into Zapata's always tell me my portions are way to large. Maybe you just a big eater. If you say the food is so so that just tells me you don't know much about Mexican food. About 90% of my reviews are positive plus. I do keep a guest log in book at the front dest if you care to come in and read the reviews. You might also be interested to know that I have numerous request to open a Zapata's in New Mexico, California , Arizona just to mention a few. Again sorry you were not happy.

Owner

Been to Zapata's Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!