We had planned on tenting it, but bad weather came in and we ended up at Cowboy Village. I have to say the proprietor was extremely friendly and that is basically why we stayed here. Everything was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was fair. The decor is what we would expect in Cody, Wyoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located at the east entrance to Yellowstone park. Facility has the "best Beds in the West." These beds are triple sheeted with very high thread count linens. Limited dog rooms, must call ahead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cody Cowboy Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cody Cowboy Village Hotel Cody
- Cody Cowboy Village Wyoming