We stayed here 2 nights and had hoped to go into Yellowstone on the day the government shut down. sue in the desk that morning was really helpful although there was nothing she could do to assuage our disappointment at missing all the national parks we had planned to go to. The cabins are beautifully designed with a cowboy theme but modern and very clean. The kingsize bed was blissfully comfortable and the breakfast was very acceptable. We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located at the east entrance to Yellowstone park. Facility has the "best Beds in the West." These beds are triple sheeted with very high thread count linens. Limited dog rooms, must call ahead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cody Cowboy Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cody Cowboy Village Hotel Cody
- Cody Cowboy Village Wyoming