We stayed here on our way out of Yellowstone. The original plan was to make this our headquarters for 4 days in Yellowstone, however it's a long drive and we thought too far to commute each day. Our room was spacious and very clean. We'd for sure stay here again if in the area. It's about 3 miles from town, however there are several restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located at the east entrance to Yellowstone park. Facility has the "best Beds in the West." These beds are triple sheeted with very high thread count linens. Limited dog rooms, must call ahead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cody Cowboy Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cody Cowboy Village Hotel Cody
- Cody Cowboy Village Wyoming