A super-nice wooden cabin, awesomely-comfortable king-size bed (and I am the "finicky" one, a good-sized bathroom, well-lit (both with windows and lights), a fridge, and a small dresser,ranch-themed art, 2 nightstands and a chair. Clean, enough space.
Pool is ridiculously tiny, clean and cute. With effort, one can dip completely. :)
The property is clean and inviting, village-like.
Log cabin has a porch with a table and chair. Enough towels. Quiet community. New-seeming.
Overall, a great cabin. The bed quality truly stands out. The comforter, pillows and sheets are equally exquisite--somebody here did there comfort homework and aced it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located at the east entrance to Yellowstone park. Facility has the "best Beds in the West." These beds are triple sheeted with very high thread count linens. Limited dog rooms, must call ahead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Cody Cowboy Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cody Cowboy Village Hotel Cody
- Cody Cowboy Village Wyoming