My husband and I stayed at the Cody Cowboy Village one night before going to Yellowstone. The staff was helpful and welcoming. The room was clean, updated and spacious enough for the two of us. The king bed was comfortable. Our room was located near the center of the village and near the office. It wasn't noisy and there wasn't any noise from traffic.The continental breakfast was not great, just okay, but still what we expected. The Cody Cowboy Village was in a great location at the west end of town with the perfect touch of "wild west". We would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located at the east entrance to Yellowstone park. Facility has the "best Beds in the West." These beds are triple sheeted with very high thread count linens. Limited dog rooms, must call ahead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cody Cowboy Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cody Cowboy Village Hotel Cody
- Cody Cowboy Village Wyoming