If anyone is looking for a superb place to stay near Cody, Wyoming, this is it! Not only were the beds the 'Best in the West', but the personnel (Rick, Petra, and others) were very customer-friendly. They suggested the best places to eat and best places to do things. We stayed there five nights and six days, and I feel like I met some great friends. You should also go to the Cody Cattle Company (next door) while there - it is the same owners. We'll definitely go there again!! Thanks to everyone at Cody Cowboy Village! We greatly enjoyed our visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located at the east entrance to Yellowstone park. Facility has the "best Beds in the West." These beds are triple sheeted with very high thread count linens. Limited dog rooms, must call ahead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cody Cowboy Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cody Cowboy Village Hotel Cody
- Cody Cowboy Village Wyoming