All the "royalty" in our family voted that this was our favorite lodging of the whole Yellowstone/Grand Teton/Cody, WY trip! After roughing it in a woodsy ranch setting, we felt the need to be a bit more pampered -- and the Cody Cowboy Village did the trick! A lovely, modern room with all the comforts of home, awaited us! The truly cushy beds revived us, and the flat screen TV reminded us just how spoiled we really are! We like to think we can rough it if we have to -- but we sure did relish the outstanding accommodations of the Cody Cowboy Village! The property was immaculate, and even came with a resident bunny! After traveling for a week, it was nice to just grab a bowl of cereal from the main lodge, instead of a heavy breakfast. Added benefits were the nearby Rodeo and the area's excellent new restaurant --The Terrace. I'd love to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located at the east entrance to Yellowstone park. Facility has the "best Beds in the West." These beds are triple sheeted with very high thread count linens. Limited dog rooms, must call ahead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cody Cowboy Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cody Cowboy Village Hotel Cody
- Cody Cowboy Village Wyoming