“Glad we tried it!”

Ranked #4 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2014

A friend recommended this place to us and we are glad we stopped in. It is a small chain, so we were a little skeptical. As soon as our first course arrived (salad) our skepticism disappeared. We enjoyed our main course as well. I had the lamb chop (delicious!!) and my husband had a grilled chicken breast. For a side, I selected the squash casserole, which was very yummy. Portions were generous. I wish I had saved room for dessert because I had my eye on the creme brûlée. Maybe next time!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,305)

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Food was good but service was slow. We had a nice server with knowledge of food being served. When we finally got out food after waiting 30+ minutes it was good.

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

NOT...impressed. " baked " potato...not hot enough to melt butter..rib eye steak not hot when brought to table....got warmer from plate...partners rare steak bone cold in the middle and raw....returned to kitchen twice to get to rare...back to potato...they are boiled then wrapped in foil...never see an oven...service sketchy...but got to give Sue props they were busy

Reviewed 26 August 2014

This was our first stop in Cody after a long day of travel. Our flight into Cody had arrived late and we missed our initial reservation at the restaurant, but they did their best at The Chop House to accommodate us and after a short wait we were seated. Our server was attentive, friendly and soon after ordering we were served fresh salads followed by sizzling delicious ribeyes and NY strips...all delicious! They offer an adequate selection of wine and some very good local beers. After a few days in Cody we realized it is true that this is definitely one of the best places to dine.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Nice place, good location and great steaks. Had a Baseball Cut sirlion and it was cooked just right and melted in my mouth.

Been to Wyoming's Rib and Chop House? Share your experiences!