Chamberlin Inn
US$130
Cody Legacy Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$174
Hotels.com
Kings Inn Cody Hotel(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$92
Cody Cowboy Village(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$108
Hotels.com
Big Bear Motel(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$233
US$196
BestWestern.com
US$188
US$130
Yellowstone Valley Inn(Wapiti)(Great Value!)
US$162
Buffalo Bill's Irma Hotel(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$87
All reviewsboutique hotelthe main streetsun roombath saltsbox of chocolateshemingway roomernest hemingwaythe claw foot tubdowntown codysmall hotellovely roomplace to staybuffalo billmiddle of townspent one nightcomfortable bedhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Historical downtown building. Centrally located. None better. Awesome courtyard, atrium, and cocktail service in the late afternoon/evening. Our room was eclectically furnished, everything was in good order and VERY clean (Rm 27, King Suite). The floor fan was necessary because the A/C couldn't keep up with the 90 degree heat. The bathroom tile, shower, towels, and so on were spotless. Although there isn't dedicated hotel parking, we found no difficulty on the street even though this is high season in Cody. However, even in Aspen, this is a VERY high end price range and the Chamberlain has a couple of glaring misses. One, the selection of pillows is seriously lacking. I'd bring my own if I wasn't riding my scooter. Two, in the morning there isn't any coffee or food service. Yes, there is a crappy little coffee pot in the room, but frankly when I'm paying $300+ a night for a room, I shouldn't have to go down the street in my robe to get a good cup of coffee and juice for my wife in the morning. They have the facilities, just not the motivation. I'd have paid another $30 a night for the convenience.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HDFLHPI
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

From the warm welcome from Kelly and the quaint and beautiful room (12) we just knew this was a special place to stay. We enjoyed drinks in the secluded garden and lovely fresh coffee in large cups with real milk in the morning. The location is perfect too. The sheets were the best I have slept in and the pillow I just wanted to take home. This stay was definitely on our the highlights of our trip. Thanks and best wishes to Kelly and her dad !

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Mechelle M
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great place for exploring our favourite town in Wyoming. Cosy. Lovely room, very friendly and helpful staff, the owners who make you feel special.

Walked off with the keysto room but rang and posted them back! Many apologies!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We have visited this quaint boutique hotel before and loved it. We were excited by some updates they have made....a sun porch and bar were added. It is very quiet here and the staff is extremely friendly.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were traveling with our daughter and son in law. Both rooms were very nice. They offered to call ahead to the restaurant to make our reservation. We passed because we did not know when we were going to eat. We should have let them call. Very well done renovation. Would stay there again in a minute.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family