Chamberlin Inn
US$371
US$289
US$278
HolidayInn.com
Best Western Sunset Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$185
BestWestern.com
Buffalo Bill's Irma Hotel(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$166
Yellowstone Valley Inn(Wapiti)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$173
Official Site
Cody Cowboy Village(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$206
Big Bear Motel(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$259
US$249
US$228
US$196
US$158
All reviewsboutique hotelthe main streetsun roombath saltsbox of chocolateshemingway roomernest hemingwaythe claw foot tubdowntown codysmall hotellovely roomplace to staybuffalo billmiddle of townspent one nightcomfortable bedhome away from home
Reviewed 26 July 2010

My wife and I stayed here during the High Plains Indian Powwow in June. It is a real gem: quiet, confortable, friendly without being intrusive and extremely confortable. We recommend it highly. It is well worth the price, head and shoulders above the other choices.

Reviewed 11 July 2010

My husband and I stayed in Cody, Wy at the Chamberlin Inn for 1 night before heading into Yellowstone N.P. We loved our stay! The hotel was beautifully restored and no detail was missed. The staff and owners were on hand to provide concierge services and recommendations. They know the town well. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. I would definately recommend staying here over any other hotel in town. The location was one-half block off the " downtown" area. Perfect location to walk to dinner and shopping. I can't say enough good about this place. If I ever make it into Cody again, this will be the only place I would consider.

Reviewed 9 July 2010

Wonderfully updated inn in a garden setting right in the middle of Cody. You can stroll a block to great dining. We stayed in #40 out in the garden - lovely suite of rooms.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2010

We stayed only one night, but it was really a pure joy. All of the rooms are gracefully decorated, the staff is very nice and helpfull and the location, excellent. Three more things to notice: guests playing the piano in the sun room, the room dedicated to books and the beautiffully arranged garden... I wish the owners would open soon a restaurant matching the quality of their rooms... this hotel is a real gem.

Reviewed 1 July 2010

Our recent trip to Cody Wyoming was made even more wonderful by our stay at the Chamberlin. The hotel is absolutely charming, in a good way, and is furnished beautifully. The toiletries, sheets and little touches, like chocolates on your pillows, extra large towels, and morning coffee are some of the wonderful things the Chamberlin offers that are a step above the usual fare in Cody. A lovely garden and library are a welcomed respite to a weary traveler. On a personal note, I had lost a treasured ring while on my travels, and was not even sure where I lost it. 3 days after I arrived home, an envelope arrived from the Chamberlin and lo and behold inside was my ring! THANK YOU SO MUCH LISA AND SUSAN!!! We hope to someday return to your lovely Inn and will surely tell everyone we know that the Chamberlin is the place to stay in Cody!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends