Sunrise Motor Inn
US$194
US$189
US$299
US$289
Cody Cowboy Village(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$158
Cody Legacy Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$183
Big Bear Motel(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$184
Yellowstone Valley Inn(Wapiti)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$179
US$164
US$147
US$256
Best Western Sunset Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$147
Agoda.com
All reviewscontinental breakfastwould stay here againan extra nightoutdoor poolmain streetnice stayshampooratesrodeo
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Pretty motel, fresh white and blue with hanging petunias around courtyard. Bargain price lower than other motels in town. Very clean, new mattresses advertised and comfortable, flat screen TV.Good breakfast with fresh donuts, ample eating space. Outdoor courtyard with canopy covered tables. Park car in front of door was easy. Managers pleasant and helpful. Two blocks down the street from Buffalo Bill Museum.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martha M
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I got the last room from a very friendly lady. She gave me a great deal on the room. The motel is an older property so the rooms are not what I would consider to be "modern", but I do not need fancy. If you want luxury, go elsewhere...but if you want a decent place to sleep it is worth the money. The local Super8 wanted $50 more the same night.

PROS - price, clean, quiet, free breakfast (which I did not try since I left very early)' friendly staff, nothing fancy

CONS - older rooms, still had a cigarette smell, nothing fancy

I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Give them a try
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I found this motel a very good value for the price. Certainly nothing fancy, but very clean and comfortable. Lots of families. Laundry, pool, WiFi, breakfast, comfortable beds, all the necessities. Just be careful of the hot water. Heats up very fast. I would stay at this motel again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2013

The visitor centre said there were no no 'budget' hotels in the area, but when we stopped in we found a $99 room as opposed to well over $100. It was a short walk to town, had a covered picnic area for where we sat while doing laundry after a swim in the private pool behind the building.

Room Tip: If you don't mind being just a bit off the beaten track, this is a great place to stay. All rooms would be the same
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kerry Z
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Incredible value for the dollar! Their rates were the best I could find anywhere in town. It's not brand new, but considering their excellent rates, I wouldn't expect to see anything more...
*Clean rooms
*Excellent service
*WiFi worked great!!
*Spacious
*Comfortable beds
My new "go to" place in Cody!!

• Stayed: August 2013