“Good Family spot”

Ranked #33 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I went here with a friend and her daughter. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars was b/c the meatball sub I got was just so/so. Their french fries were really good and the other meals my friends got were also good. The atmosphere is nice and quiet and a great place to go with kids. It's off the beaten path of Cody, so can be a little hard to find but worth it. I have had their pizza in the past and that has been very good!

Reviewed 31 October 2012

A change of ownership has made this place go to the dumper. Meatballs were rubbery, spaghetti is mush. Booths are very tight and uncomfortable. Service is okay. It is not worth it.

1  Thank wyomugs
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I have to say I have ate there many times since it opened and I have seen the ups and down of the restraunt and I really believe its here to stay :)

Reviewed 20 May 2012

Went back after a long absence because the ownership changed hands. The food is still below average and prices a bit high.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

How they stay in business is a surprise to me; their food is bland and dull; my husband & I ordered spaghetti with meatballs, and onion rings as an appetizer, which ended up coming out at the same time as the entrees. The sauce and meatballs were completely unexceptional; for this place to claim to be serving "Italian" dishes is misleading to those of us who know good Italian food when we taste it. I doubt their kitchen has any Italian herbs and spices; if they do, they didn't use any while we ate there. The onion rings were not freshly made there; they were obviously a frozen food-service item. The garlic bread, too, was completely common---& we got one small slice each. The atmosphere is otherwise good; the booths have a quaint design element to them.

Been to Hungry Bear Restaurant? Share your experiences!