“Under New Management”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cody
Lockhart Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #16 of 16 Cody B&B and Inns
intothewild40
“Under New Management”
Reviewed 11 November 2008

This great historic Bed and Breakfast, Apartments and RV Park are under new management. It is clean and well decorated and the new managers are there to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Stop in for coffee and meet them when you are in town!

• Liked — The history ofthe Inn
  • Disliked — We didn't get to stay long enough
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Drummond
Reviewed 29 July 2008

When I checked in the propriator who had just shaved half his head and had various weird piercings was behind a little fenced in area drinking with his buddys that looked just as questionable. He could not make my credit card work, although I had used it all day around Cody. I told him we would come back later and see if it would work. When I did, he was not available. The next morning my husband went to the office to run the credit card. It would not run again. We ate at the Irma the nite before and it worked fine. My husband came back upstairs to tell me he needed another form of payment, when we went back downstairs, he asked for a cup of coffee since we were supposed to have breakfast. They would not give us a cup of coffee, until our credit card was processed. To make a long agonizing experience short, it was their machine that was improperly working. We did not get our homecooked country breakfast as promised and that was part of the rate. THEN, there was the miserable old gross furniture, carpet, and decor. Wall paper peeling off the yellowed walls. The mini blinds had "crusts" on them. The bathrooms were just horrible, the pipes made a loud bellowing sound. No toilet paper or soap in the room. The TV's are from 1970 (dial turn) and are on a stand about 5 feet off the floor, so you could not even adjust the dials. I was so glad to go get a cat nap in the nearby Walmart Parking lot the next day.

Stayed July 2008
5 Thank sheetstrucking

Travellers are raving about these Cody hotels