“Best Breakfast Ever!”

Branding Iron Cafe
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 January 2014

The breakfast I had at the Branding Iron Cafe was fantastic. My family had the breakfast buffet and I ordered off the menu. I would highly recommend this small town cafe and we will definately be back to try lunch or dinner.

There are newer reviews for Branding Iron Cafe

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I remarked to some towns people how bad our breakfast was, they said it had changed hands and even locals are now staying away. We were there the 3rd week in August 2013.
Asked for my eggs basted. Guess cook didn't know what that meant because they came back hard as a rock. Asked to have hash browns extra crispy and they were hardly cooked no color and almost raw. The toast came, just bread soaked in butter. Bacon done but real greasy. If they want to stay in business they had better change cooks. New girl for waitress, very nice and did a good job.

3  Thank C S
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch and had the Steak Fingers basket with sweet potatoe fries and Texas toast. It was pretty good.
I would definitely stop here again.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

The food at the Branding Iron is passable at best. It's pretty expensive considering the quality. The wait staff seemed to always be in the kitchen.

3  Thank CoalLady
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Excellent breakfast: eggs over easy, sausage, biscuits, gravy..pure heaven. Prompt friendly service. 'Nuff said.

1  Thank TennTom4

Been to Branding Iron Cafe? Share your experiences!