“Gourmet Pizza and more!”
Review of Paya Deli - CLOSED

Paya Deli
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Since 2007 we have made a commitment to provide quality food, a relaxed open friendly atmosphere, and an honest effort to be the best that we can be. We pride ourselves on the use of fresh ingredients with all of our products, including pizza's and sandwiches. We concentrate on being aware of special dietary needs, including gluten intolerance, lactose and casein sensitivity, vegetarian and vegan needs. We believe in being as green as is we can, and use disposables that are green in nature, from our cups to take out containers and bags. We enjoy our work and the people who come in. Paya's is more than a restaurant or deli, we want it to be a place where you can spend time with friends and family, where you might spend a couple hours working on paper work, or reading a book. Surf the internet or read a newspaper of magazine. Borrow a copy of Cooks illustrated or just be.
Reviewed 19 August 2014

These folks make excellent pizza. You may balk initially at the price but it truly is delicious. They also have an excellent steam table entree on a regular basis and their salad bar is uber-gourmet.

There are newer reviews for Paya Deli

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stayed across the street, so we ate at Paya's several times. Our first time, it was very crowded. It's worth it though. My son and I are vegetarian, and my husband's not, so there was something for everyone. Everything we ordered was amazing! We had pizza, wraps, her soup!! (vegetarian cauliflower soup), salad bar, to mention a few things, and it's all delicious and reasonably priced. One day we just about starved when she didn't open. The other restaurants were very expensive and specialized in meat. We finally got food from the grocery store for dinner. We were so happy when she came back!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is smaller, affordable restaurant in the middle of Dubois. My wife and I got salads from the buffet and thought that the ingredients were very fresh. Then our pizza arrived and our kids declared it, "The best Pizza they had ever eaten." On the downside, the middle-aged lady behind the counter was kinda cranky and once people showed up for dinner the wait for food was 45+ minutes. Luckily we got there before the rush. Would I go here again? yes, but in a non-peak time.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

On a recent trip to Dubois, we had lunch twice at Paya ...... we ordered sandwiches to go one day and had pizza another day. The service wasn't too swift on the day we ordered sandwiches, but the food was very good. We ate at the restaurant the day we ordered pizza, and it was very, very good! I am a fairly patient person about waiting for an order, so that wasn't too big of a deal to me since the food was very good. I would definitely recommend Paya to anyone visiting Dubois!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stopped in for a quick lunch on our way from the Tetons to Boulder Co. Our family of 7 ordered 4 12" pizzas including 1 GF Mediterranean for me. ;) We enjoyed cheese, meat, and tacos pizzas. All were fantastic but we ended up taking home the equivalent of 2.5 pizzas because it was too much to eat. Don't be fooled - the 12" pizzas are filling. We are foodies, picky and this place was delicious. I especially appreciated the homemade gluten free crust! Highly recommend!