“Great food - reasonable prices”
Review of Cowboy Cafe

Cowboy Cafe
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Dubois
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We sat outside and enjoyed the people watching. There were 4 of us and the variety of items on the menu made it possible for everyone to find something they liked. From the vegetarian burger to the onion rings, the food was great. The service was good and certainly reasonably priced.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

meals are great, but I just had a tiny bit of my husband's so I could try 2 types of pie. There were abt 25 kinds of obviously homemade pies. I could eat there for a week and just eat pie for every meal. Just amazing. And, the staff is super friendly.
Wish we lived closer. Wait. No. I would gain 300lbs

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Small café but tables seemed to open up pretty quickly. There was not room for six ( three under the age of 4) of us inside, but two kind gentleman gave up their table and moved outside so we could sit inside. Service was extremely pleasant. No frills but good food and try the recommended pie. Great stop after driving for hours with not much available.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is a busy place. We were fortunate to be able to share a table with a gentleman and his son outside as there was no seating indoors and folks were waiting already. The upside on the whole experience sharing stable is that the gentleman bought our dinner to celebrate our retirement.

As far as the Cowboy cafe itself goes. Service was great even considering how busy it was. I might have given a 5* rating if they would serve fresh vegetables. What you get is some microwaved frozen vegetables. Soggy and tasteless and basically not worth eating. That's unacceptable on an $18 plate.

Fix that and I'll be back.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is a nice place to stop for a quick bite and to mix in with the locals. Typical American west cuisine. Pies are to diiieeeee for - specifically the pecan one.

Been to Cowboy Cafe? Share your experiences!