“Great breakfast”

Cowboy Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Dubois
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Richmond, VA, USA
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The Cowboy Cafe had been recommended to us by someone in the Tetons, especially for their pie. The two of us stopped for breakfast as we left the Tetons and each order was big enough to serve two, but it was very good and we ate all of it. We had no room for pie. As a lover of pie I hope to get back some day to sample the pie based on the quality of what we had and the recommendations of others.

• Visited July 2014

Summit, New Jersey
“Go for the pie!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Our family of 5 went here for lunch. It's a small restaurant & seems very popular. It was completely full and we were lucky to get the last available table. The waitresses were very friendly & the service was good. I think we all agreed that the lunch was OK--my husband had an elk burger just to try it (said it was fine). I had a chicken sandwich, which, to be honest--was flavorless (needs marinade or something). We weren't overly impressed until it was time for dessert. The waitress brought over a white board with the pie choices--at least a dozen. We shared 2 pieces heated a la mode for the 5 of us and they were FANTASTIC! We had forest fruit and a raspberry peach. I have to say--I would definitely come here for the pie. I think the food is fine, but the pie is fantastic...

• Visited August 2014
“Comfort Food in a comfortable setting with great prices!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed the night in town and needed a nice warm breakfast on a cool rainy morning. There was quite a crowd outside, so we thought we we're in for a long wait. We were pleasantly surprised when a lovely waitress named "Debbie" offered up a table that was just cleaned.

The menu offered a large variety for a small restaurant in a small town. My husband and I both had the chicken fried steak, with eggs, hash browns and biscuits and gravy. Our 13 yr. old son had the double up...not a bite was left! The food is good, big portions, friendly service.

Evansville, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cool place to say I've been there . . .”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

It was nice when we were able to sit outside but inside it was a bit too crazy busy. people crammed in for their meal, servers a bit rude except for Matt who was fantastic!

Visited July 2014
Raleigh, NC
“Great place any time of day!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were in Dubois recently and enjoyed breakfast and dinner at the Cowboy Cafe! Service was prompt, food was very good, and prices were reasonable! This is a great place in Dubois to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner .... definitely give it a try!

• Visited July 2014

Been to Cowboy Cafe? Share your experiences!