“bar was full”

Ranked #11 of 21 Restaurants in Dubois
Price range: US$2 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: We are on the corner of Ramshorn st next door to the Rustic Pine Tavern, which we are a separate business. Fresh quality homemade food is our specialty. Most of our beef is Certified Angus Beef.
Onalaska, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“bar was full”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

WE had to skip drinks the bar was packed. I had a huge steak done to my liking. We enjoyed the western atmosphere. It was a good price for the great meal.

Visited June 2014

Columbia, South Carolina
“Rustic Pine Grill is a very bad experience:(”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This is NOT the place to go! While traveling to Yellowstone Park we dined at the Rustic Pine Grill and it was bad bad bad! They make it clear that they are not a steakhouse and they are not! My steak was not cooked enough for me...I ordered well done and the blood was still running out of the meat...I ask for it to be cooked a little more and the 'so called chef' came out and rudely yelled at me! The other staff are very nice and they acted embarrassed by the mean blonde lady that calls herself a chef when she virtually attacked me! No more Rustic Pine GRill for us:(

• Visited June 2014
Cody, Wyoming, United States
“Valentines dinner”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The staff did a good job handling a very busy night. The food was good, the staff friendly and the atmosphere was mountain cordial!

Visited February 2014
Encinitas, California
“Valentine Surprise Success”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

It was valentines day and I was in Calif. and my husband and family in Dubois, Wym. What to do. Called the Rustic Pine and Rachelle helped me plan a wonderful dinner surprise for the special family I was away from. She helped with a note to tell them where to be and then we planned a fabulous steak dinner, appetizer, salad, steak and trimmings and dessert. She even put balloons on the table for the special occasion. Boy were they surprised. Loved the dinner and all the special attention. A great place.

• Visited February 2014
Dubois, Wyoming
“Loving Tuesday”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I had the best BBQ chicken pizza ever!! The staff was helpfull and recommended this amazing pizza!! I would easily go back next week just 4 that!!

• Visited February 2014