“Corrupted pricing structure”

Hampton Inn Evanston
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Evanston
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Web site shows Military/Government discount but I have only received this discount once out of five times. I never seem to qualify for the military discount even tho the web site depicts a discount that I qualify for. When you arrive tired and exhausted from driving, who wants to start over looking for a room. I would label this as deceptive pricing.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hamptonality_EVWWY, General Manager at Hampton Inn Evanston, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

I apologize for any misunderstandings on the pricing structure. Please, next time you are coming to town, contact me directly. I will personally ensure you get the correct rate.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This hotel was excellent in every way. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We had to stay here unexpectedly due to a snow storm closing the interstate. The entire staff (desk and maids) was very friendly and suggested things to do in town and great places to eat. They made the stay very enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

The Team at the Hampton in Evanston provided excellent service and filled all my requirements as a businessman on travel. Thanks to the staff for enabling my visit to be both productive and comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I love staying at Hampton in Evanston! The staff are always extremely friendly and eager to lend a hand whenever we need it! The hotel is super nice and the Hot Tub was absolutely perfect, along with plush bed to fall into afterwards. The gal at the front desk had wonderful recomendations for a great place to eat! The soup and cookies in the lobby were a very nice touch and also very delicious. This will definitely be our first choice of hotel anytime we come through town!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Hamptonality_EVWWY, General Manager at Hampton Inn Evanston, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

I am so happy our team was able to make your stay enjoyable. We loved having you here. Please come see us again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

The room was clean and of high quality. One of the best hotels I have stayed in except for a Hilton in Gilbert, AZ. The rooms were quite and the breakfast was good. For Evanston, WY, this is one of the best places to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share. We love to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

This hotel was lovely. It was very clean and the employees were exceptionally nice and helpful. They had fresh cookies in the afternoon and terrific coffee in the morning. We were quite happy with our choice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so very much. It is so nice to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We arrived after a long trip, showered in a warm shower NO HOT WATER!!! Went to super came back went to hot tub to unwind ONCE AGAIN!!! NO HOT WATER!!!! Came back to room to put food into fridge & fridge was HOT!!!!! AND IT STILL COST US $129.00 for the night. We will not stay again at this Hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Hamptonality_EVWWY, General Manager at Hampton Inn Evanston, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Craig E, We have addressed your complaint directly to your personal email. But I would like to reiterate that we truly and sincerely apologize that you were inconvenienced. I would also like to assure you we did follow up with these issues. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. This helps us improve our service and future guests’ experience. We stand behind our 100% guarantee. If you are not satisfied we don’t expect you to pay. I am disappointed I was not able to speak with you personally before your departure. It is important to me that none of our guests leave feeling dissatisfied or uncared for. You and your opinion of my hotel is very important to me. I hope we have opportunity to accommodate you in the future and redeem ourselves in your eyes.