“Yum!”

Add it.
Hunan Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I work in Evanston once a year. I work near here and go for lunch. It has always been really good! I have had sweet and sour chicken and shrimp lo mein. This time I asked to make the lo mein spicy and it was perfect! I got take out and it was ready in 6 min.

1  Thank Elephantabb
There are newer reviews for Hunan Garden

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Had carry out. They weren't busy on the Sunday night when we visited, so I was a little nervous. It was recommended by a local, so we tried it. Very good food, especially the dinner combo recommended by the server. Lots of good food for the money. Friendly service and a good location.

1  Thank AJK6
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Some days food is delicious and full of meat if that s what you ordered, other days, meat can be a challenge to find (pork in hot sauce). Sweet and Sour Pork tough overall and tastes like it's been in a back room buffet container all day (dry and hard). Sometimes S&S chicken same way. Pleasant staff. Old restaurant seems clean.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

I love what I have ate here. I wish they offered brown rice. Atmosphere not great but okay. I will keep going back for the Kung Pao Tofu.

2  Thank Pat D
Reviewed 7 February 2012

The food was very good and there was plenty of it. It was a nice place to go and relax away from all the fast food places.

1  Thank Connie B