“Bestg Milk Shake I've Ever Had!”
Review of Wally's Burgers - CLOSED

Wally's Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We stayed at the Best Western Motel across the street from Wallys Burgers in Evanston, Wyoming. Had burgers, fries and milk shake. Burger and fries were good, but milk shake was perfect!

There are newer reviews for Wally's Burgers

Reviewed 1 June 2013

I ordered a double burger and fries. The burger was very good, and juicy. The fries was not that great. They had no salt and needed to be cooked a few more minutes as they are fresh cut and have much more moisture. The restaurant was clean and staff was young, but very nice. I would go back for the burger!

Reviewed 23 May 2013

My husband and I were headed home and stopped in Evanston for a bite to eat. We found Wally's sign for "home cut fries" to be irresistible. We thought we would have to settle for a beef burger, but found they had a turkey burger on the menu. We ordered home cut fries with a fresh lime to round out our dinner. The turkey burger was thick and juicy, expertly done, not overcooked or underdone. Wonderful! We will definitely stop there again. Reasonably priced too.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

You get good food, made fresh, good prices, good service. very small, cozy. I love the deep fried mushrooms an jalapeno poppers!

Reviewed 26 March 2013

They have alot of young kids cooking and taking orders who are way more interested in talking to each other than waiting on customers. Food is average. Kids not able to understand how to combine items to make a "meal" less expensive. Do not seem to care.