“Very comfortable”

Holiday Inn Express Evanston
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Evanston
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had planned to make it to Green River on our way back from Zion and on the way back home to Colorado but my folks were too tired to carry on so we stopped in Evanston and arbitrarily picked this hotel. It was a pleasant surprise: easy access to I-80 but no highway noise, very comfortable and well appointed. The only negative wasn't really their problem- a terrible dinner at neighboring TC's Steakhouse which front desk staff recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
GMEVWHY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Evanston, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

We thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites, and that you had a great experience at our hotel. It is regretful that your dinner was not up to your expectations at TC's. It is generally very good, which makes us feel comfortable recommending them. We thank you for sharing your experience, and we did forward your comments to their owners. We appreciate feedback from our guests, as that is how we are able to improve our service.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I stay at this hotel regularly for business. It is very clean and well maintained. The rooms are very comfortable and well kept. The staff is very friendly and helpful with whatever needs you have. When you stay here you will be pleased with your choice.

Room Tip: When I stay here I don't use the pool or hot tub so I can’t comment on it. They do not have a re...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Your continued loyalty to our hotel is a compliment that we value. We look forward to providing great service and a clean room on Thanks for your continued business.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

When I called to make the reservation, the attendant's voice was so engaging, so light and bright, that I was excited to get there! She just made me feel she was thrilled that I was going to be staying there!
When I arrived later that day, she was still working, and she still seemed thrilled that my daughter and I were staying there. In addition to regular check-in duties, she advised me on supper options, and the next day not only told me where the movie theatre was, she called, found out what was playing, and gave me a quick synopsis of what each movie was. She also told me the hotel could rent me a dvd player. I mean, WAY over-the-top service.
She also was on duty when my daughter and I left – after two mornings of excellent hot breakfasts, by the way plus two evenings of home-made warm cookies – and she made me feel glad that I had stayed there. Truly an exceptional gift of hospitality!
This in addition to a very clean room and a simply wonderful reverse-L-shaped indoor heated pool (plus hot tub that had just the right amount of well-placed jets). I couldn’t have had a better experience. I look forward to my next visit to Evanston. For sure I’ll be staying at Holiday Inn Express!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you sharing your thoughts and experience of your stay at our hotel. It is great to know that we have succeed in making your stay great. We try very hard to make each guest feel welcome and happy to be in our hotel. We have a wonderful hotel that is very well maintained and a staff that are motivated to give provide great customer service. We know that you have many options and feel privileged that you decided to stay with us! Please come visit again soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I recently stayed at the Evanston Holiday Inn Express after a long day of driving across Wyoming. I stayed here because they are a smoke free hotel and I was very impressed on how clean the hotel was and how nice the rooms are. The people that work their was so friendly and nice and they have many options on their free breakfast. There is also 2 restaurants within walking distance from the hotel and after driving all day it was nice to be able to walk to a restaurant instead of getting back into the car and driving. Well worth the money spent.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We are fortunate to have a great staff that take pride in providing great rooms and great service. They are always happy hear the many positive reviews that validate their efforts. We look forward to providing the same great service on your future visits.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I stay here every time I come to Evanston. On my last visit, weather forecasts caused me to check out a day early. Dharmesh, the manager, allowed me to delay my check-out past the deadline as I watched the weather worsen. I left early that evening to beat the storm. I have always found the staff and management polite, efficient, and very easy to work with. The rooms are clean and quiet.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

We appreciate that you have taken time to share your great experience at Holiday Inn Express with other prospective travelers. Our goal is to provide great customer service to each and every guest, and do all that we can to accommodate the special needs that arise. It was our pleasure to serve you and make your travel easier. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

We had to make a last minute reservation as the weather was forcing us off the highway. When we arrived, we were welcomed, given a room upgrade, and warm cookies! The manger was attentive and the staff checked on us to make sure we were doing well. The rooms were great, clean and comfortable. We'll stay there again for sure!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
GMEVWHY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Evanston, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your Holiday Inn Express Evanston experience. Our staff is dedicated to excellent customer service and providing clean comfortable rooms. I am so happy to hear that we succeeded and make your stay enjoyable. We look forward to providing the same great service on your next visit.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I Stay an Average of 150 days a year in Hotels across Montana ,Idaho and, Wyoming.
This is most definately the Cleanest and Freshest Smelling Hotel I have been in for over 8 years
The Staff is very Friendly and Professional
The Pool Hot Tub are in Excellent condition
I would stay here with my Family each and everytime I come to Evanston Wyoming
If you are looking for an Awesome Breakfast it has everything a Family would want

Room Tip: Ask FrontDesk for the Best Room they have to offer
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for staying at our Holiday Inn Express. Our goal is to provide the exact experience that you noted. We are honored that a seasoned traveler, such and yourself, has given us such high praise. We look forwad to you and your family returning and promise to provide the same exceptionally clean rooms and execellent service.