“Great Staff”

Holiday Inn Express Evanston
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Evanston
“Great Staff”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The Staff put the customer first and listens mores than talks. I have stayed at this hotel twice, 6 weeks last fall and 3 weeks now. I changed hotels because fast internet is required for my business. The Staff remember guest that have stayed more than once and welcome you back, they make being way from home a bit easier.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
GMEVWHY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Evanston, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with future travelers. It is nice to hear that we have provided great service, and that you choose to stay with us again. It is wonderful to know that we have such loyal guests. We do believe that our guests are the number one priority at our hotel. We feel fortunate to be your "home away from home."

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Walked into a beautiful lobby and was greeted by very friendly staff. The rooms were clean and the pool/hot tub area was nice. We had stayed at the Super 8 in Evanston the night before and had to leave because it was so disgusting. The cost of the room was a bit more but was well worth the money. Whatever else you do on your trip, stay here instead of the horrid Super 8!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Vikings0
Thank you for your kind remarks. Our staff puts a great focus on the maintenance and cleanliness of our hotel in every area, and makes every effort to provide great customer service as well. We appreciate our guests and understand you have provided us with an opportunity to serve you when you choose to patronize our hotel. It please us to know that you felt it was money well spent. We look forward to serving you on future trips.
Boulder, CO
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had planned to make it to Green River on our way back from Zion and on the way back home to Colorado but my folks were too tired to carry on so we stopped in Evanston and arbitrarily picked this hotel. It was a pleasant surprise: easy access to I-80 but no highway noise, very comfortable and well appointed. The only negative wasn't really their problem- a terrible dinner at neighboring TC's Steakhouse which front desk staff recommended.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
We thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites, and that you had a great experience at our hotel. It is regretful that your dinner was not up to your expectations at TC's. It is generally very good, which makes us feel comfortable recommending them. We thank you for sharing your experience, and we did forward your comments to their owners. We appreciate feedback from our guests, as that is how we are able to improve our service.
Rock Springs, Wyoming
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I stay at this hotel regularly for business. It is very clean and well maintained. The rooms are very comfortable and well kept. The staff is very friendly and helpful with whatever needs you have. When you stay here you will be pleased with your choice.

Room Tip: When I stay here I don't use the pool or hot tub so I can’t comment on it. They do not have a re...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Your continued loyalty to our hotel is a compliment that we value. We look forward to providing great service and a clean room on Thanks for your continued business.
Mapleton, Utah
Reviewed 25 April 2014

When I called to make the reservation, the attendant's voice was so engaging, so light and bright, that I was excited to get there! She just made me feel she was thrilled that I was going to be staying there!
When I arrived later that day, she was still working, and she still seemed thrilled that my daughter and I were staying there. In addition to regular check-in duties, she advised me on supper options, and the next day not only told me where the movie theatre was, she called, found out what was playing, and gave me a quick synopsis of what each movie was. She also told me the hotel could rent me a dvd player. I mean, WAY over-the-top service.
She also was on duty when my daughter and I left – after two mornings of excellent hot breakfasts, by the way plus two evenings of home-made warm cookies – and she made me feel glad that I had stayed there. Truly an exceptional gift of hospitality!
This in addition to a very clean room and a simply wonderful reverse-L-shaped indoor heated pool (plus hot tub that had just the right amount of well-placed jets). I couldn’t have had a better experience. I look forward to my next visit to Evanston. For sure I’ll be staying at Holiday Inn Express!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you sharing your thoughts and experience of your stay at our hotel. It is great to know that we have succeed in making your stay great. We try very hard to make each guest feel welcome and happy to be in our hotel. We have a wonderful hotel that is very well maintained and a staff that are motivated to give provide great customer service. We know that you have many options and feel privileged that you decided to stay with us! Please come visit again soon.
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I recently stayed at the Evanston Holiday Inn Express after a long day of driving across Wyoming. I stayed here because they are a smoke free hotel and I was very impressed on how clean the hotel was and how nice the rooms are. The people that work their was so friendly and nice and they have many options on their free breakfast. There is also 2 restaurants within walking distance from the hotel and after driving all day it was nice to be able to walk to a restaurant instead of getting back into the car and driving. Well worth the money spent.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We are fortunate to have a great staff that take pride in providing great rooms and great service. They are always happy hear the many positive reviews that validate their efforts. We look forward to providing the same great service on your future visits.
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I stay here every time I come to Evanston. On my last visit, weather forecasts caused me to check out a day early. Dharmesh, the manager, allowed me to delay my check-out past the deadline as I watched the weather worsen. I left early that evening to beat the storm. I have always found the staff and management polite, efficient, and very easy to work with. The rooms are clean and quiet.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
We appreciate that you have taken time to share your great experience at Holiday Inn Express with other prospective travelers. Our goal is to provide great customer service to each and every guest, and do all that we can to accommodate the special needs that arise. It was our pleasure to serve you and make your travel easier. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites.