“reasonable rate”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Evansville
Douglas
“reasonable rate”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

main change I would recommend would be to add a recliner, especially since this was a handicapped room

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

BaymontEvansville, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Casper East, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback! We will look into your recommendation, as our goal is your comfort during your stay. We hope to see you again soon! Thank you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Evansville
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stayed two nights on 4 days apart. The first room had a damp smell laced with Cigarettes even though the room was non-smoking. A visible water stain ran across the length of the ceiling of the room. The second room we had looked much nicer and didn't have an odor. The bathroom had a leftover soap bar in the shower along with an empty shampoo bottle still still in the shower. After looking around a bit more I noticed a small blood stain around the base of the toilet and visible hairs all over the floor. It wasn't cleaned at all between guests. I will look for another place next time I am in town.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

We appreciate your feedback! We are grateful for your comments, as we use them as training tools to improve staff and training procedures. I apologize for the lack of cleanliness, as I take these types of issues quite seriously. We hope you will give us another opportunity on your next visit to Casper. I encourage you to contact me directly if you plan to be in the Casper area so I can show you the improvements we have made since your last stay! We thank you for your business, and I look forward to hearing from you!
Port O'Connor, Texas, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I were traveling from West Yellowstone to Denver and decoded to spend the night in Casper, Wy. My husband always waits till the last mile to decide if he wants to stop driving, and when he did, there was The Baymont Inn. The best I can say for it was, it had a good shower and beds. It smelled funny, (not because of the indoor pool) just that funky smell closed up rooms that haven't been cleaned very well get. The breakfast, which I never count on anyway, consisted of different types of bread (waffles, muffins, and such and cereal. The eggs were old boiled ones. I stayed on May 20,2014. $140.00 a nite for a bed isn't really a good deal.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
While we thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay, we deeply apologize for the quality. I invite you to contact me directly at the hotel to discuss these issues so that I may further look into them and correct any ongoing room problems for the future. Thank you for your business, and we do hope you will give us another opportunity to show you what Baymont Inn & Suites is truly about. We are here solely for our guests, and it is always disappointing when we have let you down. I look forward to hearing from you, as we are constantly improving based on comments from our guests!

Travellers are raving about these Evansville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Evansville
MainStay Suites
#14 of 21 in Casper
La Quinta Inn Casper
La Quinta Inn Casper
#8 of 21 in Casper

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Casper East? Share your experiences!