Comfort Inn Evansville-Casper
US$112
US$109
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesoutback steakhousegentleman namedthe wi fihot breakfastfront desk clerkpool areaclean bathroomlate checkvery nice hotelcold cerealquiet roompool and hot tubstayed one nightgreat place to staywould stay here againaaron
Reviewed 13 September 2013

My Sister, her dog and I were on the road traveling around 1200 miles, and we both had pinched nerves in our necks and super road rummy. I looked on my cell phone for hotel's in the Wyoming area that would accept dogs without an enormous fee and that would possibly have a hot tub to soak our weary bones in. We were close to Casper and after calling several places with nothing but cranky clerks, hung up on, no dog policies etc....I remembered the Super 8 in Casper I had stayed at before and tried to call for a reservation, and only kept getting a different Hotel with a grouchy repeated answer trying to give us the phone number to the Super 8 E. We were driving and I didn't have a pen to write the # down etc. I finally found the # to the East location and when I called it, the Man that answered was so friendly and welcoming and assured us that we were very welcome and to come on in!! When we checked in, he was so refreshing to deal with and made our long day so much better with a big smile and no problem with the dog etc. He even gave us a coupon for discount at a restaurant meal next door. Pointed us to the pool and hot tub area and keys to a super nice room. It was a pet room but you wouldn't know the difference. Very nice and clean too. He made our long day very rewarding and enjoyed every minute of our stay. My Sister was very impressed also and is spreading the word, to only stay at Super 8 East , if the stay is in Casper. Very easy access to stores, mall, gas stations, restaurants, and quick exit back on to the Highway. Thank you for making our stay in Casper so nice and relaxing. Turned a long uncomfortable day in to something we will look forward to landing the next time we drive that route! Made us feel right at home and breakfast in the morning to send us off on our way. Highly recommended by two picky Sister's!!! Oh ya, and a fussy dog! Ha. We wont stay anywhere else again in Casper!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good. Just pick what you need? I once stayed alone so I picked a KIng bed. I stayed with my daughter and got two Queen beds, etc.... I even showed up once without a reservation and they were full, but gave me a handicap room, which was really nice and big. The shower was huge!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank cas9960
Laura05857, General Manager at Comfort Inn Evansville-Casper, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Dear Cas9960,

Thank you so much for taking time away from your trip with your sister to leave an outstanding review of our Super hotel. We take personal pride to ensure we deliver the best customer service that Casper has to offer. We take great pleasure knowing that our guest's stay and leave super happy.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Laura05857, General Manager at Comfort Inn Evansville-Casper, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Reviewed 8 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Reviewed 5 September 2013

This hotel is clean, up to date, has excellent service, and is located close to many restaurants and stores. The hotel has easy access to the highway without the noise from the vehicles. Dixie P. at the front desk was friendly and efficient as she checked me in. The hotel is very quiet (even though it was sold out both nights that I was there). The bed was comfortable. The shower/tub had plenty of water and the temperature was easy to control. The air conditioner was easy to operate, fairly quiet, and worked well. There was a clean refrigerator in the room. I enjoyed being able to walk next door for dinner. Breakfast was ready before the posted 6 AM time and was restocked regularly. It included biscuits, gravy, hard boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, waffles, plus other usual items. I have stayed at this hotel in the past and will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: I had a 2nd floor, west facing room and on a previous visit, I stayed on the 1st floor. Both rooms were quiet and they have an elevator (so the floor level isn't a problem).
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear gogeysers,

Thank you for mentioning our front desk agent Dixie, here at the Super 8 East we aim to make friends one guest at a time. I am excited to here that you experienced a efficient check in. Yes we are with in walking distance from many restaurants and do offer discounts to many of the surrounding restaurants. Thank you for being a return guest we are here to serve you.

Reviewed 3 September 2013