“Don't leave anything in room, you'll never see it again!”

Sleep Inn And Suites
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Evansville
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Recently stayed at this hotel and accidentally left some clothing and shoes in the closed closet. When I called to ask about the items, I was told they did not find anything. I asked to speak to a manager and the front desk clerk would not let me. I insisted and started to say that there is some major dishonesty going on because I know I left these items. She hung up on me! Very unprofessional. I know that hotels are not responsible for missing items, but whatever happened to being honest? Why would they even want a bag of dirty laundry and shoes. I asked if they could at least double check the closet physically and they said no. Will not stay here again because of this!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristin B
Carmen B, General Manager at Sleep Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your past stay at our hotel.

I would like to first apologize for not exceeding your expectations and that your responses were not responded to in a timely manner. The hotel is now under new management.

I understand there was some confusion regarding items left in the room, but that they were found and returned to you.

I hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Carmen Bartow
Sleep Inn & Suites
307-235-3100

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn And Suites

Reviewed 10 January 2014

On our cross country trip, we stayed at two Sleep Inn & Suites and would have made all our nights at this hotel chain if they had been available in the cities where we stayed. We were greeted by friendly staff and had a quick check in. The room was clean, nice, and comfortable. The breakfast was very good. The price was exceptional and the taxes very low. Stay at this place if you happen to be in the area as you do get your money's worth. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Divna38, General Manager at Sleep Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thank you for staying with us!!

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

I stay here every time I am in Casper on business. The rooms are clean, the staff friendly, and it is quiet and out of the way. I have stayed here many nights and recommend highly to business travelers.

The restaurants and such are a couple minutes away.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for being loyal!!!

Reviewed 25 December 2013

We spent two nights at this Sleep Inn, and I highly recommend it. Very clean, friendly and efficient staff, dog friendly. We stayed on the 3rd floor, and we never had to wait long for the elevator. It is close to restaurants and shopping and not far from Casper. They serve breakfast, but we didn't try it. The prices are reasonable, we will definitely stay there on return trips.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wyfiddle

We are happy to hear good things about us!! Hope to see our furry friend again!!!!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

This was just a quick stay for me but I was immediately comfortable in the room. The room was clean and nice. The bed was very comfortable. I left at 5:30 in the morning so I don't know about breakfast but it sure smelled good as I was leaving!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

B-fast is regular Continental Medley.We are limited service hotel and therefore not able to offer scrambled eggs,biscuits and gravy to our guest. We enhanced our offer by adding Waffle station .

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Traveling through Wyoming and stayed at this hotel on the outskirts of Casper. Had a pleasant stay and a restful evening. A full breakfast was enjoyable and the hot tub was soothing. Was impressed how clean this place was and how helpful the staff made us feel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2013

This hotel was great. Great rooms, Great breakfast, Great location. The people were nice and it was easy access off the interstate. Our room was facing the interstate and we didn't even hear cars all night. The breakfast attendant Debbie was great. She wiped down the tables as soon as someone got up and made sure the breakfast bar was always stocked! Will definately make this one of my go to hotels!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Evansville
Best Western Plus Casper Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn Evansville-Casper
C'mon Inn of Casper
C'mon Inn of Casper
#1 of 5 in Evansville

Been to Sleep Inn And Suites? Share your experiences!