C'mon Inn of Casper
Comfort Inn Evansville-Casper(Evansville)(Great Value!)
US$79
MainStay Suites(Casper)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$99
Agoda.com
All reviewskoi pondfeed the fishhot tublog cabinindoor courtyardbeautiful hotelwould definitely stay here againfirst floorpancake machinelarge poollove this placegreat roomown private balconyunique placemain atriumone night stayfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I called from the road for a last minute reservation and received great service. The gentleman on the phone told me he would just put my name on a room and gave me a price for a king as $129. We arrived and the rate was as described and the check-in process went very smooth which was nice considering a long day of travel. Our room was a king with a fridge, microwave and nice amenities. C'mon Inn has a good reputation so I got what was expected. When you get a good rate you should always choose this place for a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

Chose this place because of the rank on trip advisor, and so glad we did!! Kids enjoyed the pool, mom and dad enjoyed the hot tub:) super clean also! The inside courtyard area was super nice and we really liked the table outside our room to eat our breakfast. We would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Sljones98
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I called to reserve a room while we were traveling, and the customer service I received was just wonderful. I asked if we could have a first floor room since my father recently had knee surgery. The front desk took this request a step further without me realizing it until we arrived...they put us in the room right by the breakfast area so that we just had a few steps to make in the morning to get our food. When we checked in, the receptionist asked if I would like to take the fish food for the kids to feed the fish their daily food. (Pleasant, unexpected surprise!) The kids loved the pool area and they had to try out just about every hot tub. The lobby and atrium area were very pleasant and relaxing to just sit and enjoy. We all slept great. The beds were quite comfy. Room was really clean. The only real negative was no fault of the hotel...evidently the table and chairs right outside our room seemed to be the one that everyone gravitated to for breakfast and even their evening relaxation!?!?!? I was really shocked that people would choose a table right outside someone's window to sit, eat and talk (LOUDLY)...especially since there were numerous tables in the center of the area. All of this to say that I would definitely request a room that is away from the breakfast area or maybe ask for the 2nd floor which appeared to have their own private balcony. (There was a third floor, but it sounded like it was a community-type balcony area. I'm not exactly sure what that set-up would entail.)

Room Tip: I would ask for a room away and even on the "opposite side" from the breakfast area so people are less likely to sit outside your room instead of one of the MANY seating areas in the center of the atrium. Personally, I will try to get the second floor next time to get my own balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MREA5
Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

This log cabin themed hotel exceeded our expectations. The lobby, spa and pool areas were fun to explore and the wooden themes were carried on into the room. The room was clean and the bed was cozy. The Keurig was a nice surprise. Our only real complaints was the mildew stains on the shower grout and the check in staff spending more time talking to each other than attending to guests. We would definitely stay here again though.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

We drove by this hotel on our last visit to Casper and my kids asked if we could stay there next visit. So this time I made an online reservation about a week ahead. We're very happy we tried it. Beautiful wood structure (made me happy), awesome pool and hot tubs (made my daughter happy). The room was nice size, facing the courtyard :-), clean, the breakfast was yummy and this hotel was near plenty of shopping and restaurants within a few blocks. We will be back staying here in October for sure!

• Stayed: May 2013