C'mon Inn of Casper
Comfort Inn Evansville-Casper(Evansville)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$106
MainStay Suites(Casper)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hotels.com
All reviewskoi pondfeed the fishhot tublog cabinindoor courtyardbeautiful hotelwould definitely stay here againfirst floorpancake machinelarge poollove this placegreat roomown private balconyunique placemain atriumone night stayfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Just like Wyoming, there was plenty of space .. in the room and the expansive lobby. Front desk personnel were nice and breakfast was fairly good, including hot food. Better than most chain hotels and less costly. They directed us to a very good Asian restaurant ... with vegetarian selections (Lime Leaf).

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BikeLike
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I was recently stranded in Casper for 2 nights due to the weather. I was not looking forward to staying at one of the 3 star econo-motels that line the highway. Fortunately a kind soul steered me to the C'mon Inn which really exceeded my expectations.

The room was large and well appointed with better quality sheets, towels, and furniture than I would have expected. Breakfast and internet are free. Most importantly, the hotel had personality and charm unlike the three star econo-motels nearby. I had a very nice stay and would happily stay here again next time I am in Casper. There is an Applebees, an Outback Steakhouse, and an IHOP all within a three minute drive of the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Gearhead85
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I have stayed at many of the hotels in Casper, and I feel that this is one of the better properties. At check in the staff was very friendly, and prompt. The location is excellent-very close to Applebees, Outback and IHop. There are numerous pools and hot tubs available, and yet the smell of chlorine isn't overwhelming. I also must mention the Rusk toiletries-they smell great!

Room Tip: Both of the rooms I have stayed in were interior rooms with no outside windows. Instead they have windows and doors that look into the pool area. I don't mind but I can see that it could be uncomfortable for some people.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Erin S
Reviewed 29 September 2013

If you want to get away from the big chain hotels, try this place. Friendly staff, great building and decorations. Room was large and had a nice sitting area overlooking the courtyard. Fair price too. We woke up to 4" of snow during our late Sept stay, so that was different.
I would recommend staying here.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Our room was on the ground floor, facing the courtyard - which was great! Table and chairs outside our room in the courtyard - very nice for breakfast (which was complimentary and really good!). Several hot tubs throughout the courtyard which we really enjoyed!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family