C'mon Inn of Casper
US$59
Comfort Inn Evansville-Casper(Evansville)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$106
MainStay Suites(Casper)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hotels.com
All reviewskoi pondfeed the fishhot tublog cabinindoor courtyardbeautiful hotelwould definitely stay here againfirst floorpancake machinelarge poollove this placegreat roomown private balconyunique placemain atriumone night stayfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 October 2013

You have read by now about the log cabin feel of this hotel, etc. Here's a tip: get a room away from the breakfast area. One of the handicapped rooms (don't quote me, but I think it's 125???) opens directly into the seating area for the breakfast crowd. I was not so thrilled with the breakfast, but the lady who oversees it does a great job and the place is very clean. I know that lots of people like the breakfast. The beds are comfortable and our room on the first floor was very quiet.....except for the drunk couple having a fight but I just contacted the front desk and that was the end of the commotion. The front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. I did not realize that this is part of a chain of hotels. They are so fun, I'd go out of my way to stay at one again. Why stay at one of the cheerless, dreary ones when you can stay here? C'mon!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aprilgirl415
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

You can't go wrong here, log cabin themed, quiet and tranquil. There are 5 hot tubs, 4 of which are in the indoor courtyard, completely separate from the pool. Very much geared towards adults, no arcades or water slides, just hot tubs and a nature theme. Had a blast feeding the Koi fish. The room I had originally reserved was not available due to a maintenance issue, so they substituted a suite AND provided a discount. Absolutely awesome service, definitely will be making a trip back here.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Camaro485
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Trip advisor reviews brought us here after a long drive from SD. Since you are off Rt 80, you usually find all the other chain hotels mixed in with the oil drillers and other industry. This hotel takes you away from all of that. It's a large log cabin with 5 hot tubs and an indoor pool with the rooms facing the interior. It must be heavenly in January as we found it to be good in October.
Rooms were very spacious, clean and comfortable. They all open to the interior of the hotel so you can enjoy the feeling of the log cabin effect.

Front desk staff and housekeeping were very positive and helpful.

Breakfast 'twas great with an automatic pancake machine! That was neat.

Seems to be one of the better choices in the area as far as I could tell.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank outdoorgirlnj7
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Just like Wyoming, there was plenty of space .. in the room and the expansive lobby. Front desk personnel were nice and breakfast was fairly good, including hot food. Better than most chain hotels and less costly. They directed us to a very good Asian restaurant ... with vegetarian selections (Lime Leaf).

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BikeLike
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I was recently stranded in Casper for 2 nights due to the weather. I was not looking forward to staying at one of the 3 star econo-motels that line the highway. Fortunately a kind soul steered me to the C'mon Inn which really exceeded my expectations.

The room was large and well appointed with better quality sheets, towels, and furniture than I would have expected. Breakfast and internet are free. Most importantly, the hotel had personality and charm unlike the three star econo-motels nearby. I had a very nice stay and would happily stay here again next time I am in Casper. There is an Applebees, an Outback Steakhouse, and an IHOP all within a three minute drive of the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo