“Rooms”

Days Inn Gillette
Ranked #11 of 25 Hotels in Gillette
“Rooms”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Unprofessional check in , got to our room floor was not vacummed, the toilet was gross, tub had filthy dirty ring around it, hair all over the floor! But here's where I really got grossed out! Pulled the sheets down and pubic hairs all over, dirt in the bed yukky!! The night stands had sticky rings on them. Called FD and demanded a clean room the guy came in and wanted to see. He didn't apologize just handed us a new key said the rooms down there. Never Never again will I stay at a Days Inn!!! Even the lobby was full of mud and dirt! Trash was over flowing when we checked in and still the same trash whem we left. Disgusting !!!!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We picked this hotel because it was right off the interstate and near a few restaurants. The girl at the front desk was very friendly and our room was clean and comfortable. We will come back again next time we travel through the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Black Hawk
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This hotel doesn't really deserve the negative reviews in my opinion. When I arrived this time, I realized I had stayed here before. Again, I had a nice clean room and a comfortable bed and a good night's rest. What more can you ask?
I'll remember next time and won't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank LarryWG
Gillette
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We stayed here for state track in March. We had a king bed that was great. Room was good, Staff and services were all good. Only issue was no place to plug in my computer without pulling out the bed from the wall.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They make you feel very welcome and remember me everytime I check in. I had a nice clean room and a great breakfast in the morning. I stay here everytime I come to Gillette.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Gillette hotels
Quality Inn
Arbuckle Lodge Gillette
Arbuckle Lodge Gillette
#2 of 25 in Gillette
La Quinta Inn & Suites Gillette

Been to Days Inn Gillette? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Gillette

Property: Days Inn Gillette
Address: 910 E Boxelder Rd, Gillette, WY 82718-5537
Region: United States > Wyoming > Gillette
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 25 Hotels in Gillette
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Gillette 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Gillette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Gillette Days Inn