“3 week stay”

Ranked #8 of 25 Hotels in Gillette
Seattle, Washington
“3 week stay”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The hotel in new like condition. This place provides extended stay rooms, which I did. the rooms include full size refer with ice maker, two burner cook tops, microwave (complete with pop corn) High-end pots and pans, even outdoor bar-b-q's with seating area. All the staff make you feel at home. The coffee machine is always on. I look forward to a return stay.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Hope H, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Gillette, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
Thanks so much Victor, we look forward to your return as well! The Candlewood brand along with our team's goal is to create a "free" feeling for our guests and want you to experience all the comforts of home without limits. Our fully equipped rooms and outdoor grilling gazebo area are just a couple of things that allow you to do this. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and can't wait to see you again!

Hope Hayford

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Tustin
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I stayed here for about a month with about 15 others as part of a business trip, and I was so grateful for the clean, spacious rooms, with a kitchenette!

We encountered a couple issues while we were here but they were taken care of promptly by the workers with no complaints. We had to move rooms due to water damage but we actually had help from some of the staff which was pretty awesome. The internet here was seriously lacking and I tried to fix it by calling into their internet provider's tech support, by the second time I was getting really frustrated and prepared to talk to the general manager. I was a little concerned I would be given the brush off, or they would be indignant and not help me at all, I was totally wrong! Hope was incredibly understanding and assured me she would call in as soon as possible and try to correct it. When I went down for the meeting the following morning she told me she called and had the whole system reset, never had another issue. Anytime I went to her [or any of the staff for that matter] with a problem or issue she has been right on top of fixing it and made the whole experience extra ordinary.

They also have a decent selection of DVD's you can rent out at the front desk which was pretty awesome, the gym isn't huge but it gets the job done, especially since not a lot of patrons use it. And the laundry is FREE!

Overall the hotel is a 4 out of 5, the staff makes it a 5 out of 5.

Thank you all, I hope you all read this!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
There isn't enough that I can say to thank you for your kind words! Our team strives to make each guests stay as personal and comfortable as we can and are so glad we accomplished that for you and your fellow co-workers. Your group is one of our favorites and we always look forward to your return! See you next time!

Worland
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I was recently in Gillette for a conference and had a thoroughly enjoyable stay at the Candlewood Suites. From check in to check out the staff were friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and well appointed with a full kitchen. The bed was comfortable and the room was one of the quietest I have stayed in. All in all, a great place to stay!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to tell people about your stay with us! It's guests like you that help spread the word about the Candlewood Suites brand and how different we really are from other hotels. I'm so very glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit!

Thanks again,

Big Horn, Wyoming, United States
Reviewed 28 March 2013

This property is one of the most convenient and accommodating hotels I have stayed at in the past seven years. My job requires me to live in hotels and I roughly stay in hotels 250 nights a year, so needless to say I have a discerning taste when it comes to hotels. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. The rooms are wonderful for extended work stays, great desk space, lots of outlets, comfortable work spaces. The "long term" amenities, full fridge, cook top, etc. are really great to avoid having to eat out all the time. I highly recommend the property as it is clean and comfortable *****

Room Tip: I like ground floor rooms close to the door because I haul office supplies in, room 100 is great eve...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Hope H, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Gillette, responded to this review, 5 April 2013
Ivan,

I really appreciate you giving us a chance to earn your business and prove why we are an award winning hotel. As an extended stay property we try to make your stay comfortable with a "homey" feel. We look forward to seeing you on a regular basis!

Thanks again,
Becca Cater - Director of Sales
Ranchester, Wyoming, United States
Reviewed 26 March 2013

We had the pleasure of staying here cuz of our work for over 2 months. The hotel was extremely clean and the rooms were awesome. The price was better than any other place in Gillette. I can't tell you just how wonderful the staff was!! These people treated us as if we were family. They also treated our little dog as if he was their own. I would absolutely recommend this facility to everyone!!! We have stayed in several other hotels in the area in the past but we will not be going there cuz we will be at the Candlewood Suites Gillette!!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are fabulous!!!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Hope H, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Gillette, responded to this review, 5 April 2013
Kari,

We enjoyed every bit of your stay as well! We grow attached to our guests and their pets and await your return! Thank you so much for staying with us and all of your kind words!
Destin, Florida
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times. The staff has always treated me well. Anytime I am in Gillette for business this is the only place I will stay. Clean rooms, great price, friendly staff! They are pet friendly and have a nice pet area with plenty of room to run around and exercise.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Hope H, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Gillette, responded to this review, 28 March 2013
Thank you for choosing the Candlewood Suites - Gillette during your stay in! We understand what it's like to be away from home for work and strive to make your stay as accommodating as possible. We are very proud of our pet policy, not only is it flexible, but it also sets us apart from others. Our location and large pet area allows for plenty of exercise and play time. We understand pets are just like members of our family and always welcome them as guests in our hotel. We look forward to your next business trip!
Gillette, Wyoming
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff, nice clean room, and overall a great place to stay. A little high priced, but average for a room with a kitchenette. Best place to stay in Gillette by far. Everything you might need is close to the hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. As an extended stay hotel our rates are determined both by length of stay as well as number of room nights anticipated for the year. On the next visit to our hotel please feel free to contact our Director of Sales to visit about your rate. We appreciate your loyalty to the Candlewood Suites - Gillette!