“Friendly, CLEAN and WELL MAINTAINED!”

Arbuckle Lodge Gillette
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Gillette
Reviewed 14 February 2014

This hotel was built as the Settle Inn, but was rebranded as the Arbuckle Lodge a year or so ago. The rooms are H.U.G.E., the furnishings are NOT worn and everything functioned perfectly. We've stayed here many times before, from the King Suite, double queen, to the third floor suites. Rooms have fridge, microwave, desk and work chair. The breakfast is better than most any that are included in the room price, the TV is HD and there is PLENTY of quality seating. For those of you who are on the road like me, its important to note that there are two commercial washer/dryers at (no charge).

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Arbuckle Lodge Gillette

Reviewed 11 February 2014

You were all correct!!! I generally find myself a bit critical of places as that is what I look for in reviews, but after driving through a blizzard, literally, we arrived here. Had planned on finding a bottle of wine and some take-out for the room, only to find out they had just put out Brats in the lobby. With our supply of 'just in case' and Arbuckle's Brats, a most pleasant relaxing evening!!! And, they serve breakfast in the morning!!! The room is great also!! Thank you Trip Advisor contributors, once again you'all rock!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2014

This is my second business trip to Gillette, so i of course consulted TA to find an awesome hotel. Last trip I stayed at the Windham Garden Inn - so so. But when I walked into my room tonight, I did a happy dance. Love the living room with Western themed furniture, the lighting is serene and the room, 'sniff .. sniff' even smells good. Great job, y'all. I'll be back... :) Oh, i didn't like the fact the front desk after accepting my corporate credit card asked for my personal card. Yeah, right! and why would you want this? In case you tear up the place. Hmmm, i'm in a suit and have a middle aged hair style and high heels. No rock star antics tonight. I passed - no personal credit card. might want to change that policy...a little creepy.

Room Tip: I don't really want to reveal my secrets, but ok. Ask for accomodations with a living room space...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Great staff at check in. The rooms are larger than typical hotel rooms. Good decor. Acceptable internet speed. Slightly off the beaten path - that can be good. Good breakfast in the morning. I would definitely stay here again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We went to Gillette for my youngest brother-in-law's wedding. The hotel is beautiful and the staff was very nice. The only complaint I have is when we went their card trol to make the access card was broken. I would have given a 4.5 if they offered it. Only thing knocking it down from a 5 was the card trol. It was very inconvenient to have to ask the staff to let us into our room or the pool. The staff was very nice and helpful about it. It had to be their bussiest nights over the New Year Holiday but they had extra staff to get people where they wanted. I had a four year old that was with us so it would have been nice to see them have a list of kid oriented activities around the town to do.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We were not familiar with Arbuckle Lodges when we booked this room after a visit to Devil's Tower. The hotel was a delightful place to stay.
Warm, friendly atmosphere, very comfortable room. Not likely to be in that area again but would recommend it to any looking for a positive experience in their room selections.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Convenient, quiet, comfortable, hospitable, Clean, safe........ That really pretty much sums it up. There is a hot tub and pool open till 11, rooms are comfortable, extended basic cable tv (flat screen) Electronic thermostats keeps the room at the right temp! The rooms are decent size, they're CLEAN, free wifi (no password required) business center, FREE laundry room, good water pressure in the shower, ACTUAL pillows!! Beds are the best, but they ARE comfortable! What I REALLY like, is the ACTUAL breakfast! We had our choice of... yogurt, granola, dry cereal, coffee, milk, breakfast burritos, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, sausage, donuts, fruit, .....let me put it this way... IF you go away from breakfast hungry its YOUR fault! Not theirs! If this was ebay, their breakfast would get a A+++++++++++++

Room Tip: VERY close to the Camplex
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business