“Pretty bad”
Review of Super 8 Gillette

Super 8 Gillette
Ranked #19 of 25 Hotels in Gillette
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Except the location right on the high way and the nice guy at the reception everything else was pretty bad. Bad small. NOT clean, old and with a weird dodgy atmosphere. I would not sleep here again. And above all that: expensive.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Amanda B, General Manager at Super 8 Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry about the issues you encountered with your stay. I want to assure you that all customer complaints are taken care of in the most timely manner if they would have been brought to our attention we would have done our best to make it exceptional for your stay so in turn I would like to invite you back on your next visit to the area and let us show you that everything is satisfactory.

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Gillette

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Super 8 in Gillette is a total scam. I had rooms reserved for a baseball team, and called over a week in advance to cancel. Talked to a lady, she never gave me any kind of cancelation number etc, (I didn't ever get a confirmation number either) Super 8 then ran my card 8 times for $108.42
which of course caused my account to overdraft. Called Super 8,(Tuesday night) after numerous tries got ahold of Carlos, he in turn told me to call in the morning and talk to Amanda. Talked to Amanda Wednesday morning, and she said she would look into it. Never heard back. My husband called Friday and talked to her, she told him the same thing. After that, we called, left messages, we always were told she was not available. Never heard back, had the police call, she never called them back. Now , two weeks and she finally calls and says, sorry, we can't do anything for you! This is absolutely the worst management ever.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank sportmom3

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As per our cancellation policy you have 24 hours prior to arrival to cancel a reservation. The rooms booked for your team was held for you. You then called after being charged no show charges. We ask that any guest that is charged a no show and claims they cancelled provide a cancellation number in order for us to verify that the rooms had in fact been cancelled all front desk clerks are trained to provide these numbers when a rooms is cancelled. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you regarding the reservations you made with.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Buck J

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Parking was terrible, room was small, cost of room was way high, breakfast was poor, service was bad. Wont stay there again. Wouldn't recommend this motel to anyone. Ive stayed in a lot of Super Eights and this one rates the bottom one

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 15 June 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. We care about what our guests think. We hope you'll stay with us again in the future!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We stayed at this super 8 last night check in went smooth and the night desk gentleman was friendly. He had fresh coffee and it smelled wonderful. We slept well our room was clean and we slept great the beds at this place are a huge bonus. Breakfast was good they had many choice and some healthy which is nice. The gal that was on the morning shift was incredible she checked the road conditions and helped me get my husband and luggage to the car as my husband does not move well! She went way above and beyond to make sure I had a smooth morning. I will come back here for sure on our way back through! High five to the employees at this super 8! See you soon.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Hgravesa
Amanda B, General Manager at Super 8 Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you had a great experience we hope to see you on your next visit to the area.