“Newly remodeled”

Best Western Tower West Lodge
Ranked #13 of 25 Hotels in Gillette
“Newly remodeled”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Nice place to stay! They have everything. Steakhouse and lounge on site. Front desk and housekeepers are very friendly. Also it is just a few miles away from the airport! Will stay here again. Beds are comfortable and so is the pillows. Spotless rooms!

Stayed May 2014
Nicole B, General Manager at Best Western Tower West Lodge, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to your return visit. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay.

Nicole B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Carson City, Nevada
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Stayed with my family and had a very good experience. This hotel had a nice indoor pool and patio area. Our rooms were very clean and were newly renovated. Restaurant was very good as we'll......good food both at dinner time and in the morning. Staff was very service oriented. Overall excellent hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Brenda L
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am pleased to hear you & your family enjoyed your stay.

San Diego, California
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is being upgraded and improved. While I stayed here though it was quiet and very clean and comfortable. The staff was nice. Good food in site. This hotel was in a very good location. Overall very good!

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the renovations that have been completed so far, we have may more to come! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Have a great weekend!
deer lodge, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Noisy, tv remote didn't work, ac barely worked and carpet was wore out so bad the tack strips were showing and of course I stepped on one bare footed. Also the key didn't work on the door leading to the interior. Price I thought was way high even before I checked in. $135.00 in Gillette Wyoming? It isn't like it's beach front or anything. two weeks ago I got way nicer rooms in san Diego for 80 a night

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am sorry to hear we did not exceed your expectations during your stay with us. We are currently renovating our property and trying to improve daily. Our rates are very reasonable & comparable to all hotels in Gillette. Gillette is a very busy booming town and rooms are very high in demand. I hope you will reconsider staying with us again, if you are ever in the area.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Nicole B

Travellers are raving about these Gillette hotels

Mitchell, South Dakota
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This hotel allows smoking and as it seems "everywhere". Our "smoke free room" was permeated and the odor was awful. The entire hotel smells like this and of course the bar is so bad that you cannot take a breath. The entire staff cannot communicate in English very well or not at all. This is a nice facility that has been turned into a family unfriendly facility. It is mainly used as an oilfield workers hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

My sincere apologies for not exceeding your expectations during your stay with us. We are striving to improve daily. I hope you would consider staying with us again if ever in the area.

Springville, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I asked for a room with a single King bed and they gave me this awesome two-story suite. It had spiral stairs down the bottom where the bed was and it had a whirlpool tub/shower combo. Great room and accommodations that were more than affordable. Room was clean and would recommend to others!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your room & our hotel.

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in many Best Westerns throughout my life and this hotel upon entering the lobby seemed to be living up to the name's usual expectations. Boy was I wrong. The first thing my boyfriend and I encountered when entering the hallway was the hotel trash for the day left to stink inside near a door. When we opened our room, we were bombarded by the smell of smoke eliminating air freshener. Neither of us smoke and we had specifically requested a nonsmoking smoking room. Spraying a "deodorizer" that just makes the room smell worse doesn't count as nonsmoking. Trying to sleep was simply horrendous. The pillows were as hard as couch cushions and after squishing four spiders/bugs we left the light on to deter nocturnal critters. We both showered and used the packaged hotel soap and as I am writing this review, we are scratching from how badly our skin itches. I went to blow dry my hair, but the socket was so loose the plug kept falling out. I had to wedge the cord behind the hotel's wall mounted dryer to get mine to stay plugged in. The only bright side was when I let the front desk know about the bugs the manager with flabbergasted eyes said that it would be sprayed today and apologized. In all honesty, we wouldn't have been nearly as upset if this hotel cost $60 a night, but it became an extreme disappointment for the $150 we ended up paying.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
My apologies your stay was not what we expect our guests to experience. Your review is helpful as we try to resolve and eliminate the issues from re-occurring.