“Top-Notch Wyoming Hospitality” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Maid Marian's Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Greybull
Maid Marian's Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Greybull B&B and Inns
Laramie, Wyoming
“Top-Notch Wyoming Hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

I spent six nights at Maid Marian's on a combination trip of business and motorcycling. I picked the B&B based on the previous TripAdvisor reviews. Those reviews are spot on! Marian and Bill are wonderful folks who keep a beautiful and clean property. The proprietors have just the right touch of being readily accessible but never invasive. It takes good hospitality skill to achieve that in a B&B!

I stayed in the Nathalie room, upstairs in the main house. Two beds and plenty of room. It has its own bathroom. If the in-room shower is too small for you (only 9 square feet) there is a full size tub shower only three steps away in the main, shared bathroom.

Two of my buddies stayed in the cottage, which has two bedrooms, 1 bath, a living room and kitchen. It's a great little house! We all found our beds to be very comfortable and everything is perfectly clean. It was hot in Greybull this September (with several 90 degree days). The rooms are individually air conditioned for a cool night's sleep even when it's hot outside.

Breakfast was served on the porch or patio and was excellent every day. Most of all, this is a comfortable, inviting experience all the way around, with hosts that can't be beat.

MOTORCYCLISTS should note that Greybull is a good home base for some epic rides. You can do 350-400 miles per day and end up back at Maid Marian's 2-3 nights in a row. So leave your bags here and ride light all day!

Room Tip: The cottage is the roomy place. Inside the house ask for the big bedroom if you want a desk and in...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Chuck D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Greeley, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

Marian and Bill might just be the honest to goodness nicest folks ever! I recently spent a single night at Maid Marian's during an annual business trip through WY; instead of the faceless chain hotels or sketchy local motels I decided to give this unknown B&B a try and it was such a good choice! Bill and Marian are the perfect blend of friendly - unfailingly nice and welcoming without being cloying or phony - a true rarity. I spent time enjoying both the front porch and the back patio (even spending some time hanging out with their friends and family, which contrary to everything I've come to expect of myself, wasn't in the least little bit awkward!). I stayed upstairs in the Nathalie room which was spotlessly clean and quaintly charming and since I was the only guest, I got the shared bathroom all to myself! Breakfast in the morning was served on the porch, which is a delightful way to start the day, and despite the fact that I overslept (which never happens anywhere other than my own bed), was hot and delicious. I was so frazzled by my late start that I forgot my PJs, when I got home I found that Marian had gone to the trouble to find me on Facebook to ask for my address so she could mail them back to me! I can't think of anywhere else that I have stayed where that level of service is the norm.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jodie C
Laramie, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband and I stayed at Maid Marian's on a trip to Basin and Greybull in late August. We stayed in the Nellie Cottage and it is excellent! Bed was incredibly comfortable, shower was the best! It has all the amenities you could ask for and Bill and Marian go completely out of their way to make you comfortable. Having been a part of the travel industry in the past, I can't say enough about the cleanliness, comfort, and hospitality!

Room Tip: All the rooms seem to be wonderful!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Wyo_Native55
Starke, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

This Bed & breakfast in Greybull, WY was a real treat and a joy to stay in. We stayed in the Cottage which was 2 bedrooms, kitchen, full bath and living room with breakfast nook adjoining the kitchen. The furnishings were beautiful and included everything you could possibly need or want. If we come back this way, Maid Marian's would be our first choice in where to stay.

Room Tip: This can easily be your "home away from home"
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Marvin A
Kalispell, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

We call it 'bushwhacking'. My wife and I spent all day traveling from NW Montana to Greybull via the slow roads (no interstate highways). Maid Marian's Bed and Breakfast was a welcome oasis from all the dusty roads we'd traveled. The inn as easy to find and the outside is pleasantly decorated with flowers and 'Americana' antiques; quite homey and welcoming. We stayed in the JLee Suite, a spacious room with two beds and a private bathroom. The room has air-conditioning, which was very appreciated the day we arrived. The bed was quite comfortable.

The next morning we wanted to get an early start and told Marian and Bill that we'd take breakfast at 6:30. I went downstairs a bit early and Bill was there to greet me and asked if I'd like some coffee. We ate on their spacious front porch and the breakfast was GREAT. After we'd eaten we spent a good deal of time chatting with our hosts and ended up leaving much later than we had intended, however always appeciate being able to share a conversation with 'strangers' and in the end I felt we had gained new friends in Bill and Marian.

This was definitely one of the highlights of our trip and we will make every effort to return and visit this Wyoming oasis and stay at Maid Marian's Bed and Breakfast.

Room Tip: JLee's suite has a private bathroom and shower (although I never did get warm water from it). T...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Dennis D
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

What a wonderful experience for my first time staying at a B & B, sharing the JLee room with my brother. The bed and bedding were so comfortable, eating breakfast on the porch each morning was such a delight and delicious, Bill and Marian were so friendly and I enjoyed talking with them. What a perfect place to stay when in town for a family reunion or any occasion. I know you will like it!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank clbclb
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

Recently my sister and I attended a family reunion in Greybull and stayed at Maid Marian's B&B. We stayed in JLee's Suite which has two beds and a private bath, which is perfect when you're hanging out with your sister. Marian and Bill were the perfect hosts and made sure we were comfortable and made to feel at home. Early mornings were great, starting with coffee and a newspaper on the porch, then followed by a wonderful breakfast. Bill and Marian spent time on the porch with us reminiscing about the town and people we both knew. If you are passing through the area I highly recommend a stay at Maid Marian's.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family