Wheels Motel
Comfort Inn(Worland)
All reviewskeyscleanlinesslaundryyellowstonesleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2012

My family and I had spent the day going through Yellow Stone. We had planned to stay in Gillette but when we started making calls we found that there was some sort of event going on and no available hotels. We called the Budget Host and the phone was answered by a very kind voice...I explained to her that we were traveling and in desperate need of sleep but we needed two rooms. She said that she only had one available and asked how long it would take for us to get there...I told her where we were and she said that she would make sure to have two rooms available. When we pulled in exhausted and with three very tired little boys, we were greeted by the front desk person. She greeted us with a smile even though it was 11:00pm and she had been there since early morning. She stayed to check us in...

The rooms were very clean and it was quite so we were able to get rested and prepared for the next days drive. I would recommend this hotel to travelers.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Russell V
Reviewed 24 July 2011

We thought the worse when we pulled up as the outside is very dated. The room we was in (128) was recently remodeled and very clean and all the furnishings were new.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Brad045
Reviewed 8 May 2009

When we stay in historic WY towns, we like to be close enough to the historic district to walk there. For this reason, my husband checked the rate at Yellowstone Motel, which looked marginal to me. She quoted a rate of $72, which sounded high for a motel that had seen better days, and with only a few trucks outside. Sensing my reluctance, my husband drove to the north end of town. At the Budget Host Wheels Motel we paid $69 and got a tidy, clean, decorated room built in 2003, with wired internet. No b'fast, but a new Parida is nearby. The room included a refrig and a sink outside the bathroom. The shower was one of those with harsh, yet meager jets, but it got the job done anyway.

Greybull is a small, quiet town with few options in accommodations. Things liven up in Stockman's Bar, where they keep a list on display of the patrons they have 86'd. Not a place for those who abhor cigarette smoke, but, hey, you're likely to sit next to a cowboy. No dogs allowed on the bar stools.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank teton-view
Reviewed 24 September 2006

I travel to Greybull, Wyoming a couple times a year and when I last visited in April 2006 I found this great Budget Host Wheels Motel. It is always clean and well kept. I am disabled using forearm crutches and have had no problems with access. It is reasonably priced and on the edge of town which makes it quite. I feel it is the all around best deal in the area.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank kyledc3222
Reviewed 10 May 2006

This was a very nice place to stay in Greybull WY. We had two rooms in the new section and it was nicely furnished and clean. Will stay there again when we are in that part of WY. Have stayed in other motels in this town but like this one the best.

May 2006