“The bungalow where we stayed provided a unique small town experience.”
Review of Greybull Motel

and 1 more site!
Greybull Motel
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Greybull
Laramie, Wyoming
“The bungalow where we stayed provided a unique small town experience.”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Five stars across the board! The service was gracious, the accomodations were comfortable as well as original and unique, and the price was very reasonable. We will absolutely stay here any time we are in Greybull from now on.

• Stayed November 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Billings, Montana
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I travel all over the state of Wyoming and I stay in Greybull probably about 3-4 times a year! The rooms are super clean.....like home. I would not stay anywhere else....Mike and Wendy have ALWAYS been very helpful and also just genuinely nice people! I would recommend this motel to my friends and family!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Fishing12342013
Bagley, Minnesota
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Rooms are very clean just a little small for me and all my stuff. Other than the room being small everything was great. They are very friendly at the front desk and told me quite a lot about the town, where to go and eat and things to see while I here.

• Stayed October 2013
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 21 October 2013

This is a very nice, very clean small motel. I'm definitely staying here again when I come to town. The owners are super nice, the bathrooms look like they've been recently remodeled, and the beds are comfortable. The only downside is that the rooms are a little small. Overall, its a great place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This motel is a jewel. Beautiful hanging baskets abounded when my husband and I stayed the night in early August, 2013. Everything was exceptionally clean and well kept. Pick-up breakfast foods were nicely presented. It was fun getting a glimpse of the small town of Greybull, WY.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Silverdale, Washington
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I stayed here for one night. The room was small, but clean and comfortable. The free wi-fi worked well. The bed was comfortable and I got a good night's sleep. The owners were friendly. There is a small continental breakfast (fruit, muffins and hard-boiled eggs) that is included. I would stay here again if in the area.

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Englewood, CO
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Wendy and Mike treat this motel, which is probably 60 years old, the way most people treat their house. It is clean, well maintained, and very attractive, although when I stayed there in October the petunias were starting to fade 8-). They are also very proud of the Greybull area, and were very helpful with advice on what to see in the area. And the free WiFi, microwave, refrigerator, and free continental breakfast were a nice plus.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business