We stayed a night, the room was large and clean, there was free wifi - coffee machine worked.
Big flat screen television and it was a 3 minute walk to the centre of town. I would recommend this to anyone. We got it for $60 on priceline - so we were really pleased - I expected a dive at that price - the front desk guy told me our room was normally $119.
They also had a swimming pool, although we didnt use it.
Jackson is a cool town - lock up your wife if she likes to shop...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 3 blocks from the famous Jackson Town Square - the Jackson Hole Lodge offers standard hotel rooms plus 1 and 2 bedroom suites with full kitchens and multiple bathrooms. Within easy walking distance to shopping, museums, restaurants and activities, you will enjoy authentic Western hospitality and the convenience of modern living. Enjoy our new, seasonal, outdoor infinity pool and our year round fire pit and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Jackson Hole Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Jackson Hole Lodge Wyoming