Our family of 5 spent a total of 5 nights at the Jackson Hole Lodge. The first 3nights were in a 1 bedroom suite, with kitchen and living room. Then on to Yellowstone, and back to Jackson Hole Lodge for 2 more days. On our second stay we were upgraded to a 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath suite! The suites were nicely furnished and clean. So nice to have a kitchen with children. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Also had a washer and dryer in the suite!! And an indoor pool and 2 hot tubs! A GREAT place for a family!! Absolutely beautiful country and many outdoor activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 3 blocks from the famous Jackson Town Square - the Jackson Hole Lodge offers standard hotel rooms plus 1 and 2 bedroom suites with full kitchens and multiple bathrooms. Within easy walking distance to shopping, museums, restaurants and activities, you will enjoy authentic Western hospitality and the convenience of modern living. Enjoy our new, seasonal, outdoor infinity pool and our year round fire pit and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Jackson Hole Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Jackson Hole Lodge Wyoming