We are staying in the deluxe queen suite and I must say, it is about as close to perfect as I would have expected. The bed is comfy. The pillows are big (this is our fourth hotel in a week, all the new mini pillows at other hotels were terrible, I love BIG pillows!). There is a kitchen and to my surprise, it is pretty well stocked with dishes, pots, pans, utensils, and even a strainer (we got to make pasta!), hand mixer, toaster, coffee pot, etc. The fridge and stove are older, but clean and in good working condition. The furniture is charming. The TV is new. Overall, this room is very spacious. The extra amenities are definitely appreciated. The bathroom is dated and the doors under the sink don't close perfectly. I do like that the sink and mirror are IN the bathroom. I'm 6 feet tall and the shower head was placed at a good height. The towels are decent. Everything is very clean. We even have a view! We were not expecting a first class resort, so the minor, minor issues with our room are truly nothing to complain about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 3 blocks from the famous Jackson Town Square - the Jackson Hole Lodge offers standard hotel rooms plus 1 and 2 bedroom suites with full kitchens and multiple bathrooms. Within easy walking distance to shopping, museums, restaurants and activities, you will enjoy authentic Western hospitality and the convenience of modern living. Enjoy our new, seasonal, outdoor infinity pool and our year round fire pit and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Jackson Hole Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Jackson Hole Lodge Wyoming