We stayed for one night in this hotel prior to exploring grand teton national park, Jackson hole is a good starting point,but I would not recommend this hotel. Checkin was very friendly, swift and helpful. However the room was quite old and not clean. The walls are very thin. It is a motel style accomodation. Avoid to get a room on 1st floor as we had, because you can hear every step in the room above due to the beam ceiling that makes noise. We did ot use the indoor pool so I can´t comment on that. But the poor condition of the rooms and lack of cleanliness make this hotel no recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 3 blocks from the famous Jackson Town Square - the Jackson Hole Lodge offers standard hotel rooms plus 1 and 2 bedroom suites with full kitchens and multiple bathrooms. Within easy walking distance to shopping, museums, restaurants and activities, you will enjoy authentic Western hospitality and the convenience of modern living. Enjoy our new, seasonal, outdoor infinity pool and our year round fire pit and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Jackson Hole Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Jackson Hole Lodge Wyoming