We needed a room for just one night. Jackson Hole is incredibly expensive, and this was a true find. The room was small, a bit noisy, but very clean. Also had a pool, we didn't use it. Next door to it was a great little restaurant where we had a lovely breakfast. This is a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 3 blocks from the famous Jackson Town Square - the Jackson Hole Lodge offers standard hotel rooms plus 1 and 2 bedroom suites with full kitchens and multiple bathrooms. Within easy walking distance to shopping, museums, restaurants and activities, you will enjoy authentic Western hospitality and the convenience of modern living. Enjoy our new, seasonal, outdoor infinity pool and our year round fire pit and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jackson Hole Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Jackson Hole Lodge Wyoming