We stayed at the JH Lodge for 1 night, before proceeding to Yellowstone. When making the reservation, we advised the hotel, that one of us has access problems, and to please provide a room accessible without stairs. We repeated our request when we replied to our reservation confirmation. The room rate was $269 + tax. Upon arrival, we were given a room on the second floor (no elevator), and nothing else was available. Worse, once in the room, the bedrooms were up another flight of stairs. It is obvious, these folks are more interested in collecting the room rate than they are in accommodating special needs. The suite was large, with a kitchen, a fireplace, two upstarirs bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths. The furnishings with adequate, and the room was clean. But, there were lots of little things wrong. There was a balcony, and the safety chain lock for the door was broken. Upstairs, almost every lamp had a knob for a switch, and almost every lamp switch did not work well. Turning lights on or off was always difficult. (This may also be a fire hazard.) On both upstairs bathrooms, the faucet handles on both sinks were loose.. One was so loose, it was almost impossible to adjust water temperature. There was a lot of noise outside, and when we tried to close the windows to reduce the noise, the cranks on the windows did not work. One of the bedooms had a beautiful HD TV, but the picture was awful and snowy. 14-day cancellation is a bit over the top, too. Given the price, we were disappointed, especially in the hotel's lack of interest in our accessibility problems. The other things could probably be overlooked, since it is the end of the season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 3 blocks from the famous Jackson Town Square - the Jackson Hole Lodge offers standard hotel rooms plus 1 and 2 bedroom suites with full kitchens and multiple bathrooms. Within easy walking distance to shopping, museums, restaurants and activities, you will enjoy authentic Western hospitality and the convenience of modern living. Enjoy our new, seasonal, outdoor infinity pool and our year round fire pit and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Jackson Hole Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Jackson Hole Lodge Wyoming